"I would rather have my children starve than have white people buy my albums"

2»

Comments

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Still, ? Eminem for dissing her on wax for something she didnt even say knowin very well that he himself did say racist ? in his songs that ? is just disgusting...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ca21 wrote: »
    Still, ? Eminem for dissing her on wax for something she didnt even say knowin very well that he himself did say racist ? in his songs that ? is just disgusting...
    That's why many whites adore him, he says things that they wish they could say.

What a fraud....he is a ? .
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Did Shadyteam get banned?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Oh lawdy, all the neo ? groups that are in this country the whites want to be mad over a speculated hill's comment?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    King Drew wrote: »
    Oh lawdy, all the neo ? groups that are in this country the whites want to be mad over a speculated hill's comment?

white people dont know who lauryn hill is

and dont care

lol
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    wheres the proof?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Emenim had racist tapes in his closet and accused Lauren Hill of making a statement that she never said.

Feminim tried to sue Benzino so nobody would hear the racist tapes.

dont u notice how da brainwash;d feminem wigga & housenigga stanleyz neva question that? smh...
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    If, she did say it, so what? It wouldn't make me not support her Music. Em's racist tapes didn't hurt him one bit. In fact he became more popular. Stale ? 's kept right on supporting and his white fans base strengthened.

PATHETIC....da housenigga/muuunkee movement is @ a all time high now u cant trust ya own kind...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Fucc white people... blacc artists believe they have to cater to a white demographic in order to sell records

but you hardly ever see white artists tryin to cater to a blacc demographic

if no blacc person bought an Eminem album he would still go multi-platinum

blacc folks wasnt fuccin wit Elvis and that boy became the damn king of Rocc N Roll

White folks wasn't fuccin wit Marley when he was alive... but he still became a legend even though he never put up big numbers

why the fucc would you care about sellin records to a group of people who probably can't even relate to the message in your music

lol @ you answering your own ending question
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited March 2011
    If Lauren was still worthy of attention, maybe I'd care. Since she's irrelevant to the music world, who gives a damn???
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2011
    jonathand wrote: »
    If Lauren was still worthy of attention, maybe I'd care. Since she's irrelevant to the music world, who gives a damn???

^housenigga/muunkee post..lauryn is a BLK WOMAN da same race of women fem said he dont like!
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    white people dont know who lauryn hill is

and dont care

lol

? ? . Wonder why the mods let this kkk seed post in here. No white woman wil ever equal or surpass lauryn hill's musical greatness and achievements.