Anybody take any fat burners?

Options
2»

Comments

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    on my last week...as of today im down 1% body fat and 4 pounds overall....im lookin more cut..i've been slackin on the diet and cardio so imma go hard this last week and see what it do...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    It IS pre-workout...

Shad, I'm hearing USPLabs OxyElite Pro is a good thermogenic *shrugs*

good ? , definielty feel a difference taking it within 30mins of workout....or before a meal

OxyElitePro.jpg
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FYI: always try to take Milk Thistles supplement if popin pills is your thing (like mines)
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    what about somethin simple like hydroxycut?....does that work?

I would say yes. After i ran out of "jet fuel" i took hydroxycut with their waterpills on the backside. It worked just the same. Then for a whole semester (last semester) when i was working out at the university rec center, and not ballys, and with no supplements, I could never get a good workout in and i never felt the burn nor sweated like i did when i was on the pills.

needless to say, im back on the pills. I now have "creatine fuel." I got that old feeling back. where i can work our for hours and sweat like im in a sauna.
    Im the type of person that needs the pills.

Thats why i be like, i dont get nothing out of p90x because when i was doing it, i wasnt on the pills. now i know.

some people need that extra boost, and some dont. i do. i need it. and i will continue to use them.
  • mootonandy
    mootonandy Members Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have just finished 8 week of oxyelite pro from USP labs and I lost about 14 pounds on it. It made me feel really jittery at first though, but got more used to it after the beginning.
  • truth spitter
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well I'm done with my first cycle of Animal Cuts today....

January 17th - 178 lbs/13.9% BF
    January 24th - 175lbs/13.2% BF
    January 31st - 174lbs/ 12.7% BF
    February 7th - 171lbs/ 11.8% BF

I try not to lose no more than 2 pounds a week...cause more than 2 pounds at my weight and I'm probably burning alotta muscle mass...I might even go on a little clean bulk in late March cause I dont wanna look puny...I totally broke my diet this weekend (Super Bowl Sunday) and even drank alcohol on Friday but I think the spike in insulin and high carbs helped my metabolism....I'm going to limit my alcohol intake to once every week now...my ultimate goal is 8% by May...I wanna add a little more mass, specifically to my arms...overall, I liked Animal Cuts and would recommend it
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im on this lipo 6 its working so far
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I used to run that ECA Stack back inna day. ? worked too. I switched to Metacuts and saw good progress with that as well. Nowadays I have better results simply upping cardio and decreasing my daily calorie intake to burn off fat.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well I'm done with my first cycle of Animal Cuts today....

January 17th - 178 lbs/13.9% BF
    January 24th - 175lbs/13.2% BF
    January 31st - 174lbs/ 12.7% BF
    February 7th - 171lbs/ 11.8% BF

I try not to lose no more than 2 pounds a week...cause more than 2 pounds at my weight and I'm probably burning alotta muscle mass...I might even go on a little clean bulk in late March cause I dont wanna look puny...I totally broke my diet this weekend (Super Bowl Sunday) and even drank alcohol on Friday but I think the spike in insulin and high carbs helped my metabolism....I'm going to limit my alcohol intake to once every week now...my ultimate goal is 8% by May...I wanna add a little more mass, specifically to my arms...overall, I liked Animal Cuts and would recommend it

How's your results going? Did you hit under 10%?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Are they good for females?

I just take Stacker XLPC but I think it's more for energy than burning fat.
  • truth spitter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How's your results going? Did you hit under 10%?

I stopped my cut and maintained during most of February due to work and school getting hectic. I'm getting back on track next Monday. I'm still around 12%, 171lbs.
  • truth spitter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Are they good for females?

I just take Stacker XLPC but I think it's more for energy than burning fat.

u dont need a fat burner....just clean your diet up and cardio