BREAKING NEWS: TNA signs 2 MAJOR stars

2»

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Angelina Pivarnick, a low end cast member of Jersey Shore during the MTV show’s first two seasons, appeared at last Thursday’s TNA iMPACT! taping in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Some wrestlers were told by management she did the appearance for exposure and was not paid. However, both the Pro Wrestling Torch and Wrestling Observer Newsletter say she was paid $7,000 for the one night appearance. It’s said that she was hoping to land a contract with the organization.

Pivarnick was given her own locker room at the event. A source states this was done to keep her out of everyone’s hair and not because she was receiving star treatment.

(sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Pro Wrestling Torch)

So TNA Management lied to the wrestlers and said she did the show for free, but word got out that she got paid more than the low card combined. TNA is ? UP!!! I wouldn't blame the wrestlers from going mutiny on those bullshitters. But what else can you expect from TNA? Lies and failure is to be expected.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    why don't vince just come through and crush the buildings and completely finish off tna buying the company. Tna is worse than wcw was at the end of it's run.

is the library really worth it
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    is the library really worth it

What library? I would just take a match and a gasoline can to it and burn it from existence.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    What library? I would just take a match and a gasoline can to it and burn it from existence.

lmaooooooooooo
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I was trying to find out who the hell Angelina Pivarnick was. Looked her up......., man TNA is the Anti-Charlie Sheen of the wrestling scene.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    TNA releases Shark Boy, i thought he was released a long tome ago
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    TNA releases Shark Boy, i thought he was released a long tome ago

Nah, apparently he took the mask off and was moonlighting as a referee. So if you didn't notice a new referee for a while, it was Shark Boy