Good hygeine

Options
shawnbrown
shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
edited March 2011 in The Weight Room
didnt know what I should call the title but anyway..........

I'm the type of person to buy ? in the store because its a brand name. I wanna stop that ? though seriously

I use AXE deodorant... crest toothpaste.... name brand lotion and soap

I think this deodrant, soap, and lotion does bad to my skin.. I be all itchy and dry after I get out the shower and the lotion dont help... any health nuts in here or people that can put me up on some good ? for the skin care.. I havent had that rejuvinating feel from soap in a very long time.. I think the soap and lotion has clogged my pores something proper

Comments

• im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You got scabies you stank nasty dirtball ass ? .
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    didnt know what I should call the title but anyway..........

I'm the type of person to buy ? in the store because its a brand name. I wanna stop that ? though seriously

I use AXE deodorant... crest toothpaste.... name brand lotion and soap

I think this deodrant, soap, and lotion does bad to my skin.. I be all itchy and dry after I get out the shower and the lotion dont help... any health nuts in here or people that can put me up on some good ? for the skin care.. I havent had that rejuvinating feel from soap in a very long time.. I think the soap and lotion has clogged my pores something proper

On some real talk....sounds like you might be allergic to something in the soap and ? you using bruh..
  • shawnbrown
    edited February 2011
    Options
    On some real talk....sounds like you might be allergic to something in the soap and ? you using bruh..

thanks man..... i gotta stop buyin all this namebrand ?
    this lotion I have says it has menthol in it.... Im bout to look up what menthol is
  • shawnbrown
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    You got scabies you stank nasty dirtball ass ? .

lmao.............. fucc outta here
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sometimes products w/ fragrance in them can cause those types of reactions. Try smthn like regular (unscented) Dove & unscented lotion.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    heard ? causes those symptoms

might wanna one yourself
  • deaththreats
    edited February 2011
    Options
    thanks man..... i gotta stop buyin all this namebrand ?
    this lotion I have says it has menthol in it.... Im bout to look up what menthol is

Name brand don't necessarily mean it's good ? for you, you need to be checking ingredients and ? right now playboy..
  • deaththreats
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Sometimes products w/ fragrance in them can cause those types of reactions. Try smthn like regular (unscented) Dove & unscented lotion.

I co-sign that ? right there..Plus that Axe deo might have too much extra ? in it too, so change up your deo too
  • shawnbrown
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

yeah man... im a sucker for the 5 senses man.. its ? me up in life

yo Im puttin your quote in my facebook status.. that ? is hot
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I co-sign that ? right there..Plus that Axe deo might have too much extra ? in it too, so change up your deo too

Yeah Suave makes unscented lotion. If he wants a soap w/ some type of smell try Tone w/ Cocoa Butter. I have dry skin & it's worked for me. If he wants smthn w/ a scent he should maybe try switching from soap to body wash (if he hasnt already). May make a difference
  • shawnbrown
    edited February 2011
    Options

thanks yall... yeah Im checkin the ? I use now
    this ? AXE has alcohol in it
  • deaththreats
    edited February 2011
    Options
    thanks yall... yeah Im checkin the ? I use now
    this ? AXE has alcohol in it

No problem...hope you find that right blend cause swagging and smelling good, but itching like a ? fiend aint a good look..lol
  • shawnbrown
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No problem...hope you find that right blend cause swagging and smelling good, but itching like a ? fiend aint a good look..lol

lmao werd man you NOT lyin haha
    i be out here shining and ? but be wonderin why I dont feel fresh
    but thanks tho... props
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    U need dat Cocoa Butter Soap B. Hit up ya local African he'll hook u up wit all dat natural ? .