Options
123457»

Comments

• #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? out there seem to have given up on women in general. word to Atlanta

This is far from the truth. Locals have never been that way. Those are the people moving in from other cities and the new generation of tomfoolery.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So you was basically the mistress in the relationship.

SMH @ ? braggin on hoes triccin on them. More proof that ? really is the new ? .

This is sad and true. Some dudes are basically this generation ? and don't never know it. tarheelman, you are free man.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    This is far from the truth. Locals have never been that way. Those are the people moving in from other cities and the new generation of tomfoolery.

I agree...but, moreso on a general point...its a big difference between real atlanta natives & the fagmars who're moving in/just moved in. Some of the coolest cats I met were inside the perimeter/285.
  • WSGP
    WSGP Members Posts: 94
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ ? braggin on hoes triccin on them. More proof that ? really is the new ? .

Word to my mother man. What kind of man is dependent on a female. Sounds like some real hoe ? too me.That aint pimpin homie. She wants to shoot a birthday gift or somethin its koo but other than that just throw me some head and Im straight. Dudes in 2011= New ? . As far as the becky's go i've had one black the ? out on me and then wake up crying and thats the last time I ever touched her but it aint deter me from em just made my sense more keener to the ones that will keep it a hundo. And black females dont holla ? if they are ? they get they're bros to whip ass.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Marcus Dixon....black football player accused of ? white broad....THROWN IN JAIL...made it out eventually

Duke Lacrosse team.....white dudes accused of ? a black woman....? got overturned before they seen a Prison Cell LOL

You must got a white girlfriend, its literally THOUSANDS of cases like Marcus Dixon's, why even argue against it man

I totally understand how you and other dudes that feel the same.

I don't deter myself from white women cause I always been attracted to them.

But I'd be a damn fool to think that the court system isn't going to look at a ? skin and judge harder with blue eyed amber.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WSGP wrote: »
    Word to my mother man. What kind of man is dependent on a female. Sounds like some real hoe ? too me.That aint pimpin homie. She wants to shoot a birthday gift or somethin its koo but other than that just throw me some head and Im straight. Dudes in 2011= New ? . As far as the becky's go i've had one black the ? out on me and then wake up crying and thats the last time I ever touched her but it aint deter me from em just made my sense more keener to the ones that will keep it a hundo. And black females dont holla ? if they are ? they get they're bros to whip ass.
    So you was basically the mistress in the relationship.

da ? ????

since when do ? have a problem with a female who wants to spend money on them?

I don't recall slim saying anything about not having his own money :shrugs
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    white women got that 'Snatch back' ?

i ? a white girl who ? was so good,she had me sprung yo foreal

she stayed wet and her ? was phat

ill admit i hit that ? raw too
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    white women got that 'Snatch back' ?

i ? a white girl who ? was so good,she had me sprung yo foreal

she stayed wet and her ? was phat

ill admit i hit that ? raw too
    Real ? that porcelain ? is whats up

*daps*
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They actually pretty Nice! Havent had a bad experience yet.

I'm pretty sure Kobe said the same thing before too LMAO
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They actually pretty Nice! Havent had a bad experience yet.
    I'm pretty sure Kobe said the same thing before too LMAO

hahahaha real ? right here
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »

I agree...but, moreso on a general point...its a big difference between real atlanta natives & the fagmars who're moving in/just moved in. Some of the coolest cats I met were inside the perimeter/285.

THANK YOU!!

Since the mid 90's, Atlanta has been a city of transplants and the "fun boys" that are here are more than likely from another city, just like every other (hetero) person here.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    da ? ????

since when do ? have a problem with a female who wants to spend money on them?

I don't recall slim saying anything about not having his own money :shrugs

Let me show you somethin nh...
    tarheelman wrote:
    This... These are the absolute best... I went to a school that was mostly white, out on Long Island, and these ? would have girlfriends and the whole nine, but would stay having ? blaze them out on the low. You knock em down right, and they would be tricking money on a ? , buying her gear and everything. I used to see ? in the mall with the ? and we would know what time it was. We used to call it "going shopping". The best thing about it was, we didn't have to worry about no relationship; that's what the other ? was for. They couldn't take us home to meet mommy and daddy, and we didn't want to meet mommy and daddy. It was perfect. The only thing that would cause a problem was that occasionally they started getting too attached to the ? , and they would be reckless about stepping to a ? in front of their girlfriend or one of his friends.

See what I did there bruh? And this ? even had the audacity to call that ? "going shopping"... LMAO! Sound like some gold digging ? ? for real real.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I used to O.D. on Becky's til I realized how quickly one could mess my life up. I remember one white girl I was fooling around with, she loved it rough. So one day, I was being rough with her. She was hella wet,

kissing a ? & I thought she was into it. Guess I was too rough. She had a flashback (was molested before), started crying & said I forced myself on her. It blew over but, I left that ? alone SMH....

Nowadays, if its dark outside, I won't walk near a white broad. Wont hold the door for them hoes. Won't help carry bags for them broads. I walk 29 steps behind them hoes when I'm riding the DC Metro. Wont look

their way, if they ask me a question, I pretend I aint hear ? ....If we in a Room alone together, I might leave. At work, when a white broad comes in the breakroom to heat up her Hotpocket, Im out.

Big muscular, urban dressed black dude vs skinny, helpless blonde, blue eyed southern belle. I'm scared of them broads. Laugh if you want....

So what you sayin is that you a ? on the low B?
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Real ? that porcelain ? is whats up

*daps*

it's just something about they ? foreal.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So what you sayin is that you a ? on the low B?

hahahaha

* dead*
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

hahahaha

* dead*

THAT'S A dead ass SERIOUS QUESTION

THE ? SAID HE CAN'T EVEN WALK BEHIND OR NEAR A WHITE CHICK NO MORE

SO HE MUST HAVE SECRET THOUGHT'S ON THE LOW OF RAVASHING AND TAKING WHITE ?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Snow bunnies was put on this earth for us, embrace that ? my ? .
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let me show you somethin nh...

See what I did there bruh? And this ? even had the audacity to call that ? "going shopping"... LMAO! Sound like some gold digging ? ? for real real.

so the more "masculine" thing would be to pay for everything yourself right? that way you won't be considered a golddidger LOL

bruh I don't know where you been, there is something called double standards.................guys chase ? ; girls chase money

if a guy can get money AND ? , I don't see a problem. he obviously winning 2x

it be different if cuzzo basically said he was broke and had to wait on handouts from the female..........but that doesn't seem to be the case here

just sound like you and other mofos hating unnecessarily on some ? that really don't affect you :shrugs
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    i'lll just drop this here...

wow....lmao. Lady C got a rap career now?
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol porcelain ? ....i like that one
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    i'lll just drop this here...
    Seriously....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so the more "masculine" thing would be to pay for everything yourself right? that way you won't be considered a golddidger LOL

bruh I don't know where you been, there is something called double standards.................guys chase ? ; girls chase money

if a guy can get money AND ? , I don't see a problem. he obviously winning 2x

it be different if cuzzo basically said he was broke and had to wait on handouts from the female..........but that doesn't seem to be the case here

just sound like you and other mofos hating unnecessarily on some ? that really don't affect you :shrugs
    sounds right ,? if you dicking down these white chicks and they buying stuff without you asking , you would be a fool to decline.