The Official "Hate" Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hate Jigga warriors there the top 3 worst stans.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hate ? on the IC who jump on hate bandwagons for certain rappers.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i hate old asian people who cant drive
  • P. Town
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hate nasty ass hoes
  • Ishi
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i hate old asian people who cant drive

Nice one. lol
  • Ishi
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hate those leprechaun movies gave me nightmares back in the day for like 4years.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i hate broads who post their sonograms of their fetus on FB. NOBODY GIVES A ? .

i hate bandwaggon ass ? who post statuses about whatever sports team is popular, knowing damn well they aint watch a full game the entire season.

I hate fat chicks who think they need to show off their belly button ring. ? is absolutley disgusting!
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i hate old ? in the ic

Stupid young ? that say ? like this but they favorite rapper is way into they 30's.
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i hate no rapper

but i do hate the ? that do nothin but ? hatehatehate on some rapper that's never heard of em and never will and could give if you died tomorrow

get a ? life nerdzzz
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i hate when one of those spam threads get locked and deleted before i get a chance to bless it with a few free posts.
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i hate broads who post their sonograms of their fetus on FB. NOBODY GIVES A ? .

i hate bandwaggon ass ? who post statuses about whatever sports team is popular, knowing damn well they aint watch a full game the entire season.

I hate fat chicks who think they need to show off their belly button ring. ? is absolutley disgusting!

100% agree with this, and when they are born its like "Ohhhh little timmy took his first steps" "awwwwwwww little timmy is so cute" Like anybody gives a ? !
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i hate old ? in the ic

this is why THE REASON needs a sub forum for the people who are 30 plus so that we dont have to deal with ? babies like that dude who hates us. in a over 30 sub-forum, we can talk amongst ourselves about hiphop and the kids will have no business there because they wont be able to relate. but they will come because it would jump. trust and believe.

i call yall ? babies because yall mammies was still smoking ? when she was 9 months preggers with you. thats why yall always say stupid ? . u cant help it. u think its normal. and u have no dads because who wants a fat black ugly ? who smokes ? while pregnant?

? Babies. yous guys.
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    this is why THE REASON needs a sub forum for the people who are 30 plus so that we dont have to deal with ? babies like that dude who hates us. in a over 30 sub-forum, we can talk amongst ourselves about hiphop and the kids will have no business there because they wont be able to relate. but they will come because it would jump. trust and believe.

i call yall ? babies because yall mammies was still smoking ? when she was 9 months preggers with you. thats why yall always say stupid ? . u cant help it. u think its normal. and u have no dads because who wants a fat black ugly ? who smokes ? while pregnant?

? Babies. yous guys.

LMAO @ ? Babies. yous guys
  • P. Town
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hate them damn Bruce Lee shoes broads be wearing
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Man ? every rapper and ? all yall have a good day ?
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You know what, I ? hate payday cause it's not my payday. Its the day when everyone else gets paid and I get left wid dreggs.........thank ? that hustlin is in me cause i couldn't survive off 9 - 5 pay.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    datniggab1 wrote: »
    you know what, i ? hate payday cause it's not my payday. Its the day when everyone else gets paid and i get left wid dreggs.........thank ? that hustlin is in me cause i couldn't survive off 9 - 5 pay.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^real talk
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    LMAO @ ? Babies. yous guys

this ^^^^^^
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    let that hate escape you through this thread..
  • njolinjo
    njolinjo Members Posts: 364
    edited December 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    I hate fat women callin themselves "curvy". You fat ? ? , curvy and fat aint the same thing you tragic ? . They made it sound like its a nicer word for fat as ? . I called my skinny ass gf curvy today n she got mad az hell at me.

post of the century. This ? made me cry with laughter
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    let that hate escape you through this thread..
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>