V for Vendetta vs Boondock Saints... Which film was better?

Options
2»

Comments

• robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Numbers are the reason George bush got into office and why ? say Jay-z is the GOAT.
    Are you really going to base your opinion or sway mine on numbers
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    Numbers are the reason George bush got into office and why ? say Jay-z is the GOAT.

Is that what i'm doing...or am i saying your opinion is just that your opinion...basically saying you can't say watchman is by far the better movie cuz more ppl spent money to see V

and we talking about spending money on a movie ticket..not voting for a prez...two totally diff. situations.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How is that a Corny sam jackson rip off? Because he quoted the bible. i don't get it.
    That ? killed the pulp fiction quote.
    and For the record
    Boondock Saints>>>> Pulp fiction
    24yo6fs.jpg.gif
    camron-u-mad.gif..........
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Am i reading this right, one of the worst films is getting voted to be than Boondocks "? " saints.... Also i cant stand Natalie Portmon , she looks like she is still 14 years old...And seriously kiera Knightley is ? ? too never smiles like that is her trademark.
  • Stack Money
    edited March 2011
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    Am i reading this right, one of the worst films is getting voted to be than Boondocks "? " saints.... Also i cant stand Natalie Portmon , she looks like she is still 14 years old...And seriously kiera Knightley is ? ? too never smiles like that is her trademark.
    ? this post except for bolded, I was sayin ? was overrated for that same reason til recently when she started lookin grown in Black Swan and ? . And you really trippin bout Keira Knightley.
  • destro1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes im saying Keira Knightley is not ? ....I have seen her in person in london...obvisously not in full make up hollywood style and she looked like any woman... Hollywood hype is fuckery still.Dont get me started on Kelly brook. haha
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    both them broads got frail boy bodies
    when we start liking cute skeletons???

thats some rich white man ?
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I bet if you smash them it'l sound like boling pins crashing.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

sound like under armour

"click clack"
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yea they both skinny as hell, dont get it twisted Id smash both.
  • Stack Money
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes im saying Keira Knightley is not ? ....I have seen her in person in london...obvisously not in full make up hollywood style and she looked like any woman... Hollywood hype is fuckery still.Dont get me started on Kelly brook. haha
    young law wrote: »
    both them broads got frail boy bodies
    when we start liking cute skeletons???

thats some rich white man ?
    young law wrote: »
    sound like under armour

"click clack"
    ? posts
  • destro1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL How are we ? ,,,, its like somebody telling me they like a 15 year old girl and cant wait for her to turn 16... I cant like a actress who looks like a boy! haha
  • Stack Money
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL How are we ? ,,,, its like somebody telling me they like a 15 year old girl and cant wait for her to turn 16... I cant like a actress who looks like a boy! haha
    You ? for lookin at hot ? and seein boys in the first place...
  • destro1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL... She is all over the news right now and to be honest i just turn the tv, Natalie Portman is a ? actress...END OF
  • Stack Money
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL... She is all over the news right now and to be honest i just turn the tv, Natalie Portman is a ? actress...END OF
    in63k2.jpg ? actress? She all over the news for just winnin a Oscar...
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Odd comparison. but if i were to choose i would go with v for vendetta. simply on the strength of being an alan moore enthusisast
  • destro1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    in63k2.jpg ? actress? She all over the news for just winnin a Oscar...

Oscars don't mean ? , esp when it comes to female actress..shouts out to Halle berry!. She had a hand in Destroying Stars wars remake ...sorry i mean Prequels, best film she has acted in was Leon.
  • Stack Money
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oscars don't mean ? , esp when it comes to female actress..shouts out to Halle berry!. She had a hand in Destroying Stars wars remake ...sorry i mean Prequels, best film she has acted in was Leon.
    dqmxbn.png @ this ? claimin Halle Berry ain't a good actress who deserves an Oscar, now I know you on that stuff. Black Swan is the best film ol girl acted in which is why she got the Oscar, she sucked in dem Star Wars jawns but she did the damn thing in Black Swan.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dqmxbn.png @ this ? claimin Halle Berry ain't a good actress who deserves an Oscar, now I know you on that stuff. Black Swan is the best film ol girl acted in which is why she got the Oscar, she sucked in dem Star Wars jawns but she did the damn thing in Black Swan.

lol @ the Cam face
  • destro1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Halle Berry , what good film has she beimages%3Fq%3Dhalle%2Bberry%2Bcatwoman%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D544%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C912&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=218&vpy=167&dur=232&hovh=224&hovw=225&tx=139&ty=106&oei=8HZxTdCdEZSxhQfn6cA-&page=3&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:36&biw=1024&bih=544en in that she has not whipped her ? out for? .... Was it Catwoman? X-men 3, Last boy scout was good but only cause she got killed...
  • Stack Money
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Halle Berry , what good film has she beimages%3Fq%3Dhalle%2Bberry%2Bcatwoman%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D544%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C912&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=218&vpy=167&dur=232&hovh=224&hovw=225&tx=139&ty=106&oei=8HZxTdCdEZSxhQfn6cA-&page=3&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:36&biw=1024&bih=544en in that she has not whipped her ? out for? .... Was it Catwoman? X-men 3, Last boy scout was good but only cause she got killed...
    24gt6vn_th.gif You say that like its a bad thing, and you wonder why I call you a ? .