Jill Scott's soul burns to see a white woman....

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Notice how you unconsciously connected ? white ? to his having a POSITIVE trait that those who arent white ? obsessed just must not have. See, these ? always give themselves away. U ? white ? so that means you a friend of the ? world all the sudden. U a United Nations ass ? huh? U cant just be a regular ? and like white ? can u? U gotz to be a NEW ? . Like u gotta be a damn Renaissance Man to bag a white ? . ? all u need to bag a white ? is a black ? and a working phone.

Like you really be out there "connecting" to these ? hoes on a spiritual level and ? making spoons bend with the power of each other's mind in your own little Matrix.. Like u & Stephanie be pondering life in a field of sunflowers and ? . Yall ? always trying to make it something it aint. All the sudden you ? is building communities and making bonds before ? wit these cave dwellers.

U ? swear to ? u treat all females the same but I aint NEVER heard a black man say, "YO! I met a black chick today yo!" Not that that would be anything to brag about...but ? damn near take out Full Page ads in the Wall Street Journal & EBONY Magazine when they meet a cave ? . Like its the best thing to happen to a black man since freedom & Magic shave.

LMAO Whaaaat??

Sigmund Fraud ? the ? outta here.

I mentioned 'speak to anyone' b/c im a firm believer, willing to bet money, that most nggas who dont mess with anothr race of women is b/c they dont have or dont think they have anything in common

Like, they are WOMEN. The same ? , ass, ? , etc. The ? i look like turnin some ? down???

All that othr ? u talkin: FOH ngga, u forgetin im lookin right at you lmao You a little ngga B, ya ol Angry Andy, 'The Revolution Will Be Heard' ass aint gittin ? , be it black, white, red, purple... ? ..out...of..here.

Bumass ngga Lmao And u tight LMAO
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Notice how you unconsciously connected ? white ? to his having a POSITIVE trait that those who arent white ? obsessed just must not have. See, these ? always give themselves away. U ? white ? so that means you a friend of the ? world all the sudden. U a United Nations ass ? huh? U cant just be a regular ? and like white ? can u? U gotz to be a NEW ? . Like u gotta be a damn Renaissance Man to bag a white ? . ? all u need to bag a white ? is a black ? and a working phone.

Like you really be out there "connecting" to these ? hoes on a spiritual level and ? making spoons bend with the power of each other's mind in your own little Matrix.. Like u & Stephanie be pondering life in a field of sunflowers and ? . Yall ? always trying to make it something it aint. All the sudden you ? is building communities and making bonds before ? wit these cave dwellers.

U ? swear to ? u treat all females the same but I aint NEVER heard a black man say, "YO! I met a black chick today yo!" Not that that would be anything to brag about...but ? damn near take out Full Page ads in the Wall Street Journal & EBONY Magazine when they meet a cave ? . Like its the best thing to happen to a black man since freedom & Magic shave.

werd

not generalizing but a lot of black men are quick to praise any woman who isn't black especially white women as being more submissive, more supportive, more attractive... just more of everything

and black women do it to with white men too, but its not as bad i don't think

this whole white=right mentality needs to end
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Looks at the avi, looks at the thread, looks at the avi again. Rosario Dawson + Usmarine + Eva Mendes = win
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    He was....i live here & there are definitely plenty of good chicks roaming around...

I hate threads like this though....both sides just pointing fingers at each other until 98 pages later...one ? calling people ? , the other saying everybody else can't get ? ...LOL

? u mean 'i live here'

lmao

U in college, i dont even know if u from here.

I been here my whole life. Them Howard chicks that u 'steppin up' for, yea keep bein they study buddies and walkin to class wit em...while us grown nggas pull em at Park, Tuscana, Muse, Adams Morgan,...should i continue?? Lol

Keep steppin up to the plate, tho

'You gon learn, Trey'
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He was....i live here & there are definitely plenty of good chicks roaming around...

I hate threads like this though....both sides just pointing fingers at each other until 98 pages later...one ? calling people ? , the other saying everybody else can't get ? ...LOL

Yea man, I feel ya.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    werd

not generalizing but a lot of black men are quick to say any woman who isn't black especially white women are more submissive, more supportive, more attractive... just more of everything

and black women do it to with white men too, but its not as bad i don't think

this whole white=right mentality needs to end
    EXACTLY.

"Black women are too loud!" "black women arent supportive enough!" I mean...they're right. Black women are lacking in many areas psychologically. There are Samurai Swords without handles more manageable than these black ass Grizzly ? at times. One of these days these hoes is gone start growing thick ass chest hair and by then its gone be too late.

But white ? aint no more supportive. But unlike black women they got the decency to get their attitudes in the damn house. Them ? will leave your ass in a second. AND accuse you of all kinds of ? .

And u dont have to generalize I'll do it for you. IN GENERAL blacks who date crackers are house ? and arent necessarily interested in that person because they like THEM they just dont like members of their own race. Specifically blacks. They want to be "different." "LOOK AT ME I GOT A WHITE ONE!" ? .
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    LMAO Whaaaat??

Sigmund Fraud ? the ? outta here.

I mentioned 'speak to anyone' b/c im a firm believer, willing to bet money, that most nggas who dont mess with anothr race of women is b/c they dont have or dont think they have anything in common

Like, they are WOMEN. The same ? , ass, ? , etc. The ? i look like turnin some ? down???

All that othr ? u talkin: FOH ngga, u forgetin im lookin right at you lmao You a little ngga B, ya ol Angry Andy, 'The Revolution Will Be Heard' ass aint gittin ? , be it black, white, red, purple... ? ..out...of..here.

Bumass ngga Lmao And u tight LMAO

We all have a preference bruh. No one preference is all chicks. No one. We got what we like, fine might be what we would ? but what about a relationship.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    ? u mean 'i live here'

lmao

U in college, i dont even know if u from here.

I been here my whole life. Them Howard chicks that u 'steppin up' for, yea keep bein they study buddies and walkin to class wit em...while us grown nggas pull em at Park, Tuscana, Muse, Adams Morgan,...should i continue?? Lol

Keep steppin up to the plate, tho

'You gon learn, Trey'

Like that makes a difference...because you smashed a few of the young college broads lookin for a come up that EVERY chick in the DMV area is a smeeze. Cmon b. You spose to be older than me, you spose to be more mature. I aint hatin on you pimpin....just chyll with saying every chick aint worth ? because I see chicks everyday that aren't like that....in YOUR city
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    she got a coupla chins.
    She has a beautiful smile and great hair. I'll subliminally help her work that chin off.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    =(

Its why I dont like talking to chicks before I see a picture (not on the IC since I dont mess wit IC chicks no more like that. Dont ask). Cuzs when females say ? like, "why do u need to see me?" they're either fat, ugly or they think they're fat or ugly. Lying ? be talking about "they got high profile jobs." ? u just ? hideous.

You like me dropping the odd numbers. 8.7 lol

And you right. I hate pretty fat girls. Such a damn waste.

Bold got me lmao........
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    We all have a preference bruh. No one preference is all chicks. No one. We got what we like, fine might be what we would ? but what about a relationship.

For a relationship my preference is a black woman

So that kinda ? yall whole logic up, huh?

Look, it may be hard for yall to understand, but believe it or not there are nggas out here who dont subscirbe to yall way of thinking.

Look at Ochcinco, look at Ray J, etc. If in my mind i can pull any chick, why wouldnt I?

Im a single ngga in my prime, B... If a chick like me, n i like her, we gon rock off. Period.

When i wife up, yea im gon need a chick who's seen Higher Learning lol But until then i do whatevr the ? i want, and i deal with any and every culture. Its called livin life.

And yall boxed in nggas obviously cant relate to that

*jordan shrug*
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i hate taking up for white women but atleast they let a man be a man,they dont question your manhood like black women

black women are taught at a young age to become a pain in the ass to men
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Like that makes a difference...because you smashed a few of the young college broads lookin for a come up that EVERY chick in the DMV area is a smeeze. Cmon b. You spose to be older than me, you spose to be more mature. I aint hatin on you pimpin....just chyll with saying every chick aint worth ? because I see chicks everyday that aren't like that....in YOUR city

Ol chivalrous ngga lol Salute my G, do you
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So wait! I can't be in love with a white ? without there being some underlying reason? What type of ? is that? I swear y'all ? be wyldin. And Usmarine keep your ? hands off of my women Eva. I'll throw on a Louis Vuitton cape for that fine specimen
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    man for u to be in a great relationship with another ethnicity u sure do talk about black women alot. why is that?

That's because he has a black wife...she is from Jamaica. He seems to thing that since she isn't American, she is better.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    He seems to thing that since she isn't American, she is better.
    Well........
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well........

Not entirely true...flawed thinking on his part.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jadaross wrote: »
    i hate taking up for white women but

stop it 5000
This discussion has been closed.