My personal tip on how I got my Biceps crazy big the past two months

Millions Knives
Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Weight Room
Instead of doing the traditional way of doing the barbell curl, I now do it sitting down.

Having my legs flat out in front of me, with my back against the wall really make it a true arm workout.

Since some people use the momentum in their legs or back to help them get the weight up, all that is taken away sitting down.

So next time your in the gym try curling 135 (probably less to get the hang of it, cuz it is very REAL)

*Thanks to the people who take the time out to read my post*

Comments

• headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited February 2011
    The key here really is just to stop using momentum to bring the weight back up, you don't have to be seated for this to work. But it kills me when I see dudes swinging weights and calling themselves "lifting", just cheating yourself.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    headrek1 wrote: »
    The key here really is just to stop using momentum to bring the weight back up, you don't have to be seated for this to work. But it kills me when I see dudes swinging weights and calling themselves "lifting", just cheating yourself.
    I be laughing at them ? lol I be like "look at THIS ? " haha

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Just the thread I needed.

Im out here with a nice stomach nice legs and skinny ass arms. Aint matching worth a damn out c'here.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    WallH wrote: »
    I be laughing at them ? lol I be like "look at THIS ? " haha

This just isn't just with curls I see so many cats that just waiting to get hurt yo. There's this Mexican cat that's at the gym madd early I call him Chancleta man (yes he works out in flip flops) the worst form in the world B, lifts heavy no doubt but he leans all the way back that it just has become annoying.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Ima ? wit dis. Been working my triceps a lil more then the biceps but its worked for me, too many people underestimate the triceps I know I did, currently happy with da results. I really wanna up the forearms up tho, looking weak out chea.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    headrek1 wrote: »

? kills me for some real.......improper form like a ? .....
    then have the nerve to be gruntin' and yelpin like they puttin work
  • tearjerker
    tearjerker Members Posts: 153 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Why not just do preacher curls?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Im bout to be pico diesel out here boy!!!
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Im bout to be pico diesel out here boy!!!

No Pico, you shouldn't aspire to have your ? develop into a baby ? b. That's not hot in the streets g.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    dwade206 wrote: »
    No Pico, you shouldn't aspire to have your ? develop into a baby ? b. That's not hot in the streets g.

its my cli-? and ill do what i want ok