JEFF AXEL the blackman- Like a AXEL

Options
2»

Comments

• cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wat I'm doing is being myself and having fun makin music and like I said I kno i'm capable of but being a punchline rapper doesn't appeal to the masses you gotta kno how to market yaself

and how exactly are u marketing urself bruh? by doing this?... being a GOOD punchline rapper appeals to more of the masses than you think...but I wouldn't sit here and tell u to take that route tho, if ur lyrical, be lyrical...but everything u do follows u bruh..and if ur not tryin to be taken serious, then my bad, proceed...

Aye do u have serious tracks tho like str8 up...I want to actually give a listen..
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u kno that im jokin around right? when serious i can rap better then that lol

you know i ? with your music.
    But you cant post ? , then at the first negative comment say
    you was playin. ? is getting old.
    Hit em with the real skillz and ? will feel it.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    and how exactly are u marketing urself bruh? by doing this?... being a GOOD punchline rapper appeals to more of the masses than you think...but I wouldn't sit here and tell u to take that route tho, if ur lyrical, be lyrical...but everything u do follows u bruh..and if ur not tryin to be taken serious, then my bad, proceed...

Aye do u have serious tracks tho like str8 up...I want to actually give a listen..

This was my most serious track no jokes and had a message behind it
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    you know i ? with your music.
    But you cant post ? , then at the first negative comment say
    you was playin. ? is getting old.
    Hit em with the real skillz and ? will feel it.

but i've posted a few serious tracks on here before and i got one planned to drop on here in about a week or 2
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jeff Is having fun and expessing himself, this was funny.

it's sad people can support a flamming ? like LiL B but sleep on the Blackman
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Jeff Is having fun and expessing himself, this was funny.

it's sad people can support a flamming ? like LiL B but sleep on the Blackman
    thank you i guess all rappers have to be street guys for people on here to vibe wit em
  • cuttadc13
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No hate, but u gotta find ur flow bruh, and sometimes u gotta marry the beat cuz that kinda sounded all over the place at times but i get what ur sayin.. That mic is not built for that sporadic yelling either bruh
    All in all, I never doubt a ? on what they tryin to do...but bruh...if u gonna joke and ? off while tryin to be serious about what u tryin to do...at least make ur "? off joking" ? sound good instead of trying to make bad ? sound worse...
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No hate, but u gotta find ur flow bruh, and sometimes u gotta marry the beat cuz that kinda sounded all over the place at times but i get what ur sayin.. That mic is not built for that sporadic yelling either bruh
    All in all, I never doubt a ? on what they tryin to do...but bruh...if u gonna joke and ? off while tryin to be serious about what u tryin to do...at least make ur "? off joking" ? sound good instead of trying to make bad ? sound worse...

I got my own style i enjoy doin it how I do and it aint gonna change if I wanted to rap like everyone else I would but where would I end up ultimately?? Still in Maryland....
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "i thought your girl was gonna make my bedrock but she disappointed me, chris bosh" oh ? , axel got quotes
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    babafryo wrote: »
    "i thought your girl was gonna make my bedrock but she disappointed me, chris bosh" oh ? , axel got quotes

yea i stay mixing it up in my rhymes this aint the only song that got quotes
  • cuttadc13
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got my own style i enjoy doin it how I do and it aint gonna change if I wanted to rap like everyone else I would but where would I end up ultimately?? Still in Maryland....

I didn't say rap like everyone else...just make urself listenable...nah u kno what, if u comfortable with ur ? , then do ya thang bruh, good luck with everything ahead... If u feel that ? gonna get u out of Maryland..lol put ur foot on the gas then
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I didn't say rap like everyone else...just make urself listenable...nah u kno what, if u comfortable with ur ? , then do ya thang bruh, good luck with everything ahead... If u feel that ? gonna get u out of Maryland..lol put ur foot on the gas then

yo i got some exclusive ? that people aint even heard of yet I already know I'm an aquired taste so I'm not gonna catch feelings or anything if thats how u feel so be it
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you need to step your production/mixing game up man. once you get your songs to sound professional quality people will take you more seriously
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you need to step your production/mixing game up man. once you get your songs to sound professional quality people will take you more seriously
    yea thats the next step thanx
  • cuttadc13
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yo i got some exclusive ? that people aint even heard of yet I already know I'm an aquired taste so I'm not gonna catch feelings or anything if thats how u feel so be it

na bruh im not on here to say anything for ? to catch feelings..i respect ya hustle homie, it aint nothin but constructive criticism...its always ur option to take it or leave it... i was str8 up about the "good luck" ? tho, hope everything works out ?
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited March 2011
    Options
    like i said earlier i have fun wit my music and i kno wat im capable of so if thats how u feel oh well keep it movin

? you ? I'm just giving out some criticism.
    This was my most serious track no jokes and had a message behind it

? that was about as serious as 2Pac running for mayor. That ? was terrible. Your flow is terrible smh. Why do you rap fast for a second then slow it down and then scream out a word?

But whatever...Keep doing your thing.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wassup with ? hating on the IC rappers all of a sudden?
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options

? that was about as serious as 2Pac running for mayor. That ? was terrible. Your flow is terrible smh. Why do you rap fast for a second then slow it down and then scream out a word?

I love it keep it up ur motivating me
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Wassup with ? hating on the IC rappers all of a sudden?

lol right like i can take criticism but some of this ? is flat out hate but its aight tho im cookin up some ? thats gonna surprise people
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I love it keep it up ur motivating me

Ok good now maybe your music won't ? suck no more.

That "Throwed Off Flow" needs to be Thrown In The Trash.
  • cuttadc13
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol right like i can take criticism but some of this ? is flat out hate but its aight tho im cookin up some ? thats gonna surprise people

Hope so...and I hope it doesnt sound ANYTHING like the ? u previously posted...look to grow
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok good now maybe your music won't ? suck no more.

That "Throwed Off Flow" needs to be Thrown In The Trash.
    lmao the Throwed Off Flow aint goin nowhere trust and believe
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options

I just think that the young brother is in his own lane. This is something like a hybrid of Spoken Word/Hip Hop.
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aijalon wrote: »
    I just think that the young brother is in his own lane. This is something like a hybrid of Spoken Word/Hip Hop.
    thanx for understanding man