Saigon album >> Lupe album

2»

Comments

• Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited March 2011
    that Saigon alum aint ? compared to Lupe.
    I listened to it cuz ? was acting like it as RD or something classic.
    Got lupe's album and recovery and left Saigon where it was

For that statement your legitimacy permit has been revoked. Recovery was ? and so was Lasers. You over here telling me the McDonald's dollar menu is better than fillet minon at high end restaurant.
  • RebelliousIntrovert
    RebelliousIntrovert Members Posts: 214
    edited March 2011
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    Nahh my G, Lupe dumbed it down to double his dollars on this one. Lasers reminds me of Blueprint 3. Straight eruo pop techno gabbage, I felt like Lupe wasn't even trying on this album. He spit some lazy half ass rhymes. I like Lupe and I think his last two were hella dope but he doesn't get a pass on the wack train just cause he usta spit intelligent. If you're objective then you can't lie to yourself this album is trash. I'm glad I downloaded it instead of actually buying it. Saigon will def get my instore vote.

Once again, you must not be LISTENING, he still is spittin' intelligence & knowledge, you're being BLINDED because of the beats, actually sit TF down & LISTEN not HEAR to what he's speaking on.
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    saigons album would be a classic if it was lupe actually rappin over the beats....

but its not and a terrible lupe album like lasers is better than a good saigon album like the gsnt...

and its simply because lupe is so much better/entertainin than saigon...
  • maafa
    maafa Members Posts: 286
    edited March 2011
    you act like classics can just be made, like ? can say imma make a classic and just make 1

LMAO true ?
  • Mr.Burns
    edited March 2011
    Fiasco warriors catching feelings now.
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    danger mouse or just blaze sumbody need to redo lasers then it will be official and put max b on da hooks classic
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Lasers was wack, end of story.
  • Raizah Blade
    Raizah Blade Members Posts: 60
    edited March 2011
    I agree that Sai put out a good album. I mean it's be years since he said that he was gonna drop it! It better be good. Lupe's album on the other hand was okay. I don't give a ? what nobody says that album is far better than the garbage that have been commercially accept by the new age hip hoppers!
  • D.James1026
    D.James1026 Members Posts: 257
    edited March 2011
    Once again, you must not be LISTENING, he still is spittin' intelligence & knowledge, you're being BLINDED because of the beats, actually sit TF down & LISTEN not HEAR to what he's speaking on.

Dont matter....Its a MUSIC album....Beats play a big part towards making that ? listenable, let alone good.....If all I wanted was "intelligence and knowledge", Id go take a class or something...
  • Mr.Burns
    edited March 2011
    I agree that Sai put out a good album. I mean it's be years since he said that he was gonna drop it! It better be good. Lupe's album on the other hand was okay. I don't give a ? what nobody says that album is far better than the garbage that have been commercially accept by the new age hip hoppers!

Uppin this powerful thread. I agree it is better than most of the ? out today. Still, ? might be better than ? but it's still ? yamean!?
  • MastaAceTheGOAT
    MastaAceTheGOAT Members Posts: 724
    edited March 2011
    saigons album would be a classic if it was lupe actually rappin over the beats....

but its not and a terrible lupe album like lasers is better than a good saigon album like the gsnt...

and its simply because lupe is so much better/entertainin than saigon...

Stan post. Lupe fans need to get the ? off their high horse and stop acting like he is the messiah of rap. Y'all overte the ? out of him
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    eyes low wrote: »
    thats saigons 1st album and it took him 8 years to put out so you cant really compare if anything compare their 1st albums
    it didnt take that long to make, it was label drama that stopped the release
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Stan post. Lupe fans need to get the ? off their high horse and stop acting like he is the messiah of rap. Y'all overte the ? out of him

Quoted for truth... these Lupe Stans be on some other ? . These ? swear Food and Liquor or The Cool are classics word... if this cat got 2 classics they might be the only ? in hip hop history to have two classic with no major impact on hiphop.

Saigon Album imo is better than any Lupe album.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

standing-ovation-0907-lg.jpg
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Quoted for truth... these Lupe Stans be on some other ? . These ? swear Food and Liquor or The Cool are classics word... if this cat got 2 classics they might be the only ? in hip hop history to have two classic with no major impact on hiphop.

Saigon Album imo is better than any Lupe album.

Food n Liqour gets due praise from me.

The Cool? I'll never get the appeal of it. Its a classic example of just a nice, good lil album, that you end up almost disliking because people want to overrate it and call it great...