Raw-Material versus thedesolateone

Options
raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited March 2011 in Lyrical Executions
16 lines.
50 posts to vote. Votes must be explained.
No feeding, no biting, no editing verses after second person has dropped.
5 votes to win. 3-0 KO rule.

Do you want to set a due date? Eastern time. Today midnight? Tomorrow midnight?

Comments

• thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how about midnight?
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how about midnight?

Alright, I'm down. So in about 9 hours. I should have my verse. I'll be back later tonight.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Alright, I'm down. So in about 9 hours. I should have my verse. I'll be back later tonight.

damn 9 hours? i will rip u in 2 seconds right now
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    cool i will post my verse soon as i am done with it
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ether raw material and find him faced down in his cereal
    my flow is like a gun with the scratched off serial that makes him aerial
    you should forfeit dont worry of being buried your nothing but earth
    you force it and by your name your lines cant be nothing but dirt
    im a rhyme giant forget a fork your getting ate with a forklift
    before slaying him im maiming him
    not by grabbing guns and aiming them
    by spitting mushroom clouds of uranium and plutonium from my cranium
    i can roll up and smoke any thing in your looseleaves
    my win will spark mad izm two ways : drive you insane plus i do puff trees
    punchlines quicker than bruce lee have you bleeding profusely
    you wont have to worry bout feeding or bitting you wont have two teeth
    a computer geek startin beef and is the only one to get his eye blackened ass ?
    hes a fifthgrade getting smack in the back of the head pretending it didnt happen ass ?
    even though i dont have to give him a cut just a quick fade raw materials bitchmade
    im carvin pussyholes in him with lyrics sharp as a switchblade
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My verse is so personal and his ether backfired on him like Esco's MySpace page did/
    So my punches called the "big guns", put him out of his embarrassment, looking through the wide great gauges/~2
    Even when Esco was struggling, you still managed to suck-worse in the tourney/
    I don't know what's-worse, reading your ? or being R. Kelly's attorney/~4
    And I usually do punches but ima smack him with my ? hand cuz this des* so late, she brave/ (*des - ? )
    Stay off the grind hoe, respect your day job or ima let you go and desecrate your grave/~6
    It better resonate in waves in this ? or ima make you an example/
    We can take this outside, I'll hire love yal to Roc Tha Mic and ? you in the ? /~8
    Cuz I heard you like ? and I'm just speaking the truth/
    I don't play fool, hands off ? , now don't get me confused/~10

I'm just ? around but I ain't see this ? complaining when The_Hamburger was "biting" on this ? /
    Cuz this LeBron James only screams when he loses, in the ? talking thread crying like a ? /~12
    I always see you in The Reason acting fanatical-you'll have an easier chance beating me at mechanical-bull/
    Cuz they call me the "largest land carnivore of all time!" he's scattering at the shoe prints of my tyrannical-shoes/~14
    This isn't even a close one, made a mistake battling me, shoulda peeped my best of/
    Cuz I'm convinced this desolate one is a nice and gentle hoe, she doesn't bite, she just sucks/~16

Alright. Let's let the votes come in.
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nice verses from both M.c or the two I battled, kool....Raw-Material verse was crazy- the line I'll hire Love Yal to Roc the Mic rip you a new ? ...lol crazy I hope you ain't calling ? after the next line..cuz I hear you like ? , and I'm just speaking the truth..what...its funny pretty kool to have me in line...hope you ain't calling me out as ? ..there nothing wrong with ? anyways.. maybe I read your verse wrong, I'm sorry..I enjoy the whole verse, very creative and strong
    I'm interesting your verse because you use many personals using name, plus I'm still new and learning, never try that why I ask but the rest of Raw-Material verse was good. Thedesolateon was nice too..favorite line....My aim will spark mad izm two ways: Drive you insane plus I do puff trees ...punchline quicker than Bruce Lee have you bleeding profusely...I don't smoke..but know what you mean..beside that the rest of verse is good....hard to vote on both verse...don't mean to clogg up this thread but still reading...thanks for letting Love Yal speak...one luv

I say: tie
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Desolate started off strong but Raw's personals were just too much. I know it will seem like a conflict of interest but even a blind man cold see the personals and credible evidence for them (links) Raw had were devastating. From a technical standpoint I think Desolate was a bit ahead but he had filler too like the forklift line as weak....Conversely the lines following that were dope. Raw had some forced lines liked the DES ? thing. In the end his personals were too much.....undeniable.

Vote: Raw
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This was a nice battle.

I thought desolateone verse was pretty good. He came off strong, and incorporate multi's, punch lines but it was a lil light weight. If I could quote I would.

Raw's verse came off strong too, and he actually did his research and went all In attacking on a personal level too. Which I thought was pretty relentless. He had a nice verse, and pretty much took this match.

Vote: raw (in the end, his punchlines were strong)
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm up 3-1 BC love yal voted a tie so I gave each of us a vote. We're going to five then. Thanks for voting.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    desolatehomo got chewed up
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Des came harder this match than his previous ones, didn't know he had it in him. I liked the multis in this line, some solid ? :
    before slaying him im maiming him
    not by grabbing guns and aiming them
    by spitting mushroom clouds of uranium and plutonium from my cranium

A few more sick multis, took a good shot at Raw with the whole feeding and biting line.
    punchlines quicker than bruce lee have you bleeding profusely
    you wont have to worry bout feeding or bitting you wont have two teeth
    a computer geek startin beef and is the only one to get his eye blackened ass ?
    hes a fifthgrade getting smack in the back of the head pretending it didnt happen ass ?

A few too many filler lines for my liking but a solid verse nonetheless. Didn't like this stuff:
    you should forfeit dont worry of being buried your nothing but earth
    you force it and by your name your lines cant be nothing but dirt
    im a rhyme giant forget a fork your getting ate with a forklift

Not very technical at all and didn't hit hard enough from a personal standpoint for me to give him a pass on it.

Raw's verse didn't flow as well but he made up for it with some solid personals. These lines here were solid:
    Even when Esco was struggling, you still managed to suck-worse in the tourney/
    I don't know what's-worse, reading your ? or being R. Kelly's attorney/~4
    And I usually do punches but ima smack him with my ? hand cuz this des* so late, she brave/ (*des - ? )
    Stay off the grind hoe, respect your day job or ima let you go and desecrate your grave/~6
    It better resonate in waves in this ? or ima make you an example/
    We can take this outside, I'll hire love yal to Roc Tha Mic and ? you in the ? /~8

Raw kept on the personals quite a bit in this match but I thought he sacrificed a lot of technical/lyrical ? just to get at Desolate.

Vote: Raw-Material. Just edged it out in my opinion. If Desolate had omitted a few filler lines (like 2 or 3) and replaced them with something of substance, he would have had it.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Good match desolateone.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I Think this one is 5-1 if I counted right...no need for my vote...nice battle you two
  • thedesolateone
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Good match desolateone.

thnks for the battle
  • thedesolateone
    edited March 2011
    Options
    good battle........

thanks i enjoyed it