Snookie at wrestlemania >>> the rock at wrestlemania

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
? gunna have mania doing superbowl numbers

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    word up 10 char
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah she just might and i bet money triple h end undertakers streak
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sup with jersey shore ? goin to wwe/tna
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This Wrestlemania is getting worse every week
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seriously? Who's checkin' for Snooki on a wrestling program?

She's not even entertaining. What is her contribution to anything?

She's known for being a drunken midget with a square body...................annnnDDDD?
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Seriously? Who's checkin' for Snooki on a wrestling program?

She's not even entertaining. What is her contribution to anything?

She's known for being a drunken midget with a square body...................annnnDDDD?

But would you smash though? LOL

Seriously though..this years WM is starting not to look not so great as I thought it might be. The Rock/Cena angle is gettin stale fast, imo. Dude said he's back and he's never going away, but he hasn't physically been in a RAW arena since he came back a few weeks ago. I don't wanna see no via-satellite BS every week, c'mon Rock!
  • Mally_G
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sobek wrote: »

Seriously though..this years WM is starting not to look not so great as I thought it might be. The Rock/Cena angle is gettin stale fast, imo. Dude said he's back and he's never going away, but he hasn't physically been in a RAW arena since he came back a few weeks ago. I don't wanna see no via-satellite BS every week, c'mon Rock!

smashin' is besides the point.

i wouldn't kick out $50 bucks or whatever PPVs go for nowadays to see Snooki doing anything. WWE tries to bring in "mainstream" individuals all too often to draw a crowd, so now you have a mix of wrestling fans who hate certain pop culture individuals, and those who flock to see those pop culture individuals; and usually the wrestling fans beat up the pop culture fans. But the point is, the WWE spends too much time bringing in outside entities than concentrating on solidifying the card, especially for a WrestleMania.

The current 'Mania card is weak. In the past, when they haven't announced or built up the low card and mid card matches, they just don't, making the consumer go in blind, kicking out that doe to be disappointed, because 2.5 of the 4 hour broadcast will be full of filler entertainment, skits, and random chatter. And adding someone like Snooki doesn't help elevate the product. What is she going to do, have a skit in the back with the APA, playing cards and drinking beer before her match, ? off Trish, then getting her ? ass pinned during the match because she tagged herself in? That would be entertaining, only if she takes a bump. Then she serves her purpose because MANY people would like to see her catch a finisher of any kind because she's annoying.

And to answer your question, would I smash? I'd smash skinny Snooki, before the show. I'm pretty sure you've seen the bikini competition photos from a few years back. That's the Snooki that I'd drop Funk Flex bombs on. Gimme Deena Nicole and a brown paper bag over Snooki now.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    smashin' is besides the point.

i wouldn't kick out $50 bucks or whatever PPVs go for nowadays to see Snooki doing anything. WWE tries to bring in "mainstream" individuals all too often to draw a crowd, so now you have a mix of wrestling fans who hate certain pop culture individuals, and those who flock to see those pop culture individuals; and usually the wrestling fans beat up the pop culture fans. But the point is, the WWE spends too much time bringing in outside entities than concentrating on solidifying the card, especially for a WrestleMania.

The current 'Mania card is weak. In the past, when they haven't announced or built up the low card and mid card matches, they just don't, making the consumer go in blind, kicking out that doe to be disappointed, because 2.5 of the 4 hour broadcast will be full of filler entertainment, skits, and random chatter. And adding someone like Snooki doesn't help elevate the product. What is she going to do, have a skit in the back with the APA, playing cards and drinking beer before her match, ? off Trish, then getting her ? ass pinned during the match because she tagged herself in? That would be entertaining, only if she takes a bump. Then she serves her purpose because MANY people would like to see her catch a finisher of any kind because she's annoying.

And to answer your question, would I smash? I'd smash skinny Snooki, before the show. I'm pretty sure you've seen the bikini competition photos from a few years back. That's the Snooki that I'd drop Funk Flex bombs on. Gimme Deena Nicole and a brown paper bag over Snooki now.

LOL, I agree though. She adds nothing. But I've never really liked the guest host stuff to begin with. In her case I think she actually said she wanted to host RAW, but of course that doesn't mean that WWE had to accept it. But their problem is that they are too concerned with gaining every fan base and demographic rather then having great programing like you said.

And I was actually kinda disgusted with the fact they actually are going to waste time having snookie in a match at WM. No to mention that they're also going to make one of their best in-ring performers (Morrison) compete in that very match. And then they wonder why people aren't buying their PPV's like they used to..
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sobek wrote: »

no I wouldnt. ? is pretty much fat and looks like her ? stinks.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    foh wit that ? . manis should be good. aside from snookie im actually looking forward to mania
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    lawl

i hope she gets pile driver'd and permanently paralyzed

Lmao that will be a f*ck up lawsuit on WWE

I can see Kane coming out with the mask again & doing this shss tho
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They better Have a MOTB
  • Mally_G
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They better Have a MOTB

from early reports, they won't have one this year because it has it's own PPV

if they do decide to have one, it's going to have a stipulation for the winner, like a title shot.

that's the only way to sell these gimmick matches these days, title shot or title on the line.

PLUS

Angelina from Jersey Shore hatin' on Snooki, calling her a fat troll that's jealous of her and copies everything she does.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WWE bi-losing. nobody watches wrestling but us wrestling nerds anymore and when we do we watch it on streams for free . RIP wrestling in the USA.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    lawl

i hope she gets pile driver'd and permanently paralyzed

well dag. tell us how u really feel lol.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    from early reports, they won't have one this year because it has it's own PPV

if they do decide to have one, it's going to have a stipulation for the winner, like a title shot.

that's the only way to sell these gimmick matches these days, title shot or title on the line.

PLUS

Angelina from Jersey Shore hatin' on Snooki, calling her a fat troll that's jealous of her and copies everything she does.

But noone liked Angelina