Options
    .............................. Dumb

Yes.... Very.....
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rofl @ billfiger and onemanshow vs dds

and rofl @ bibby putting any team "on his back" i dont even understand why Miami Heat fans are hype about a PG who aint been ? since '03
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rofl @ billfiger and onemanshow vs dds

and rofl @ bibby putting any team "on his back" i dont even understand why Miami Heat fans are hype about a PG who aint been ? since '03

Co-sign ALL the above. ? knock Randy Moss for taking games off, Bibby been taking whole months off for 7 years. I'll give'em 1-3 big games in the playoffs tho. But he's not an upgrade AT ALL for them. Just a name and 6 fouls.
  • MillzOG
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Co-sign ALL the above. ? knock Randy Moss for taking games off, Bibby been taking whole months off for 7 years. I'll give'em 1-3 big games in the playoffs tho. But he's not an upgrade AT ALL for them. Just a name and 6 fouls.

lol well I think you can knock Moss (or any other superstar) when they take games off just because their paid like superstars so you expect them to go out and play like superstars....but yea I agree with him having a few good playoff games for them, (not really like 20+ points, but maybe he has a game where he knocks down 4 3's or somethin.)

One reason I do like this move for them is because he can knock a shot down in the clutch for them if nobody else will.
  • MillzOG
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Millz you should unlock the thread u made delete them posts and lock this wack thread

Dont make sense for this lame to make a dumb quote thread,duke to biased he locked mines up 3-4 times for what?

Just cuz he dont like the t/s cuz I made him my son?

rofl I was gonna do that before he made this one, thats why I originally locked my thread so that I could delete all those posts before ? added on to it, but then by the time I got around to it he already made his thread so I let him rock.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol well I think you can knock Moss (or any other superstar) when they take games off just because their paid like superstars so you expect them to go out and play like superstars....but yea I agree with him having a few good playoff games for them, (not really like 20+ points, but maybe he has a game where he knocks down 4 3's or somethin.)

One reason I do like this move for them is because he can knock a shot down in the clutch for them if nobody else will.

Yeah, he's good for some clutch 3's I'll give'em that. Plus he'll be paid what he's worth in MIA -- Vet minimum (i think). I'd take him back in ATL for that. lol
  • MillzOG
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hell yea for the Vets minimum he can be on my team, he was comitting robbery in ATL gettin paid 6mil a year.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    i think clausen will be solid

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    so Bulls talent is matchn Okc? U serious? Thz bulls team reminds me of 01 sixers.

Rose needs Howard if they are to threaten Thunder. A frontcourt of ? ,Noah dont scare Okc
    why not? OKc can match lakers now and we hav a better bench.

Okc wil sweep the bulls if they ever meet.
    Ibaka perkins are better defenders than noah,? .

Rw and rose cancel each other out.

Who takes on KEVIN WAYNE DURANT??

• esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? claiming Kobe is better than MJ....or even equal to. ? DUMB!!!
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

aight imma start it off.

when speakin on chauncey billups...................

IDK where my quote is , but I said the ? blake Griffin wouldn't be an All-Star cause of the Clip Show ? poor record

\
    I was wrong , B.G. Must see TV is That ? ... D.Rose, K.Durant , B. Griffin is the new Big 3
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

dude. stop it.

He's a White guy, or at least, comes the closest to looking-like a White guy. So, of course even if the Clipps were flurting with worst record in nba history
    he'd still be an All-Star!!

what?

Blake Griffin is white now?

ok Son sure, just like Jeter is white FOH ?
  • xtraill
    xtraill Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

~Kobe is a better defender, than Jordan

Jordan career games played 1072.... Kobe 1089 (and still playing)

Jordan 2514 steals, second all time only behind Stockon............Kobe 1633 steals 22nd all time

Jordan led the league in steals 3 times, finished in the top 5 in steals 10 times................. Kobe never finished higher than 3rd in steals, finished in the top 5 in steals 3 times

Jordan 893 blocks .................. Kobe 573 blocks

Jordan 5004 defensive rebounds ..............Kobe 4478 defensive rebounds

So how is he a better defender?
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tim duncan in 03

League Mvp>>>>>finals mvp.Its harder to be consistent over 82 games than 5-6 chauncey billups sorry ass has a finals mvp

Only players who clearly were the reason why their team won(jordan,shaq,akeem) stand out to me last year gasol could of got finals mvp

Any player that's ever won a season MVP would trade it for a Finals MVP.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? fatmouthing about Jordan, over Kobe, still gotta eat facts truths and realities...

no matter how high the Kobe-hate pile becomes, still....ain't no hiding from these hits;

~Kobe has had to play through fan-hatred, league-hatred, and referee-hatred, that Jordan never ever had weighing on his mind/effecting his mental approach to playing nba basketball...real niggz understand this truth!
    ~Kobe has a higher basketball-IQ, than Jordan had
    ~Kobe has better passing/court-vision, than Jordan
    ~Kobe has a better school-yard/Entertainment game, than Jordan
    ~Kobe is a more proficient, team leader, than Jordan was
    ~Kobe is a more fair-minded teammate, than Jordan, who provenly used intimidation to impact his teammates
    ~Kobe has a better, more naturally-accurate jumper, than Jordan (Kobe's jumper was money, by year 5, Jordan's was not money until year 8-9)
    ~it wasn't until the 'triangle offense' was instated, which excels off of teamwork, that Jordan's legacy was able to add championships to it

This is example of dumb quotes.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Louisville making it to the Final Four
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is example of dumb quotes.

He brought it right in the thread himself
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think Tommy posted this before... the "debate" needs to stop. Jordan is/was/always will be better.

kobe_vs_jordan.png
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Indeed I understand yor faith in Tommy, but...that was before I rendered Tommy null& void when I posted this:

~Kobe has had to play through fan-hatred, league-hatred, and referee-hatred, that Jordan never ever had weighing on his mind/effecting his mental approach to playing nba basketball...real niggz understand this truth!
    ~Kobe has a higher basketball-IQ, than Jordan had
    ~Kobe has better passing/court-vision, than Jordan
    ~Kobe has a better school-yard/Entertainment game, than Jordan
    ~Kobe is a more proficient, team leader, than Jordan was
    ~Kobe is a more fair-minded teammate, than Jordan, who provenly used intimidation to impact his teammates
    ~Kobe has a better, more naturally-accurate jumper, than Jordan (Kobe's jumper was money, by year 5, Jordan's was not money until year 8-9)
    ~it wasn't until the 'triangle offense' was instated, which excels off of teamwork, that Jordan's legacy was able to add championships to it
    [/QUOTE]

Yey unfortunately its not faith in Tommy, but rather truths, facts, realities that you hate to think about in regards to yon Airness.

But yea, the graphic compares all notable accolades of both and the facts are evident. Not someone's opinion.
  • xtraill
    xtraill Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I meant that Kobe defends the players better, than Jordan, and not that Kobe gets into the passing lanes better than Jordan.

Who's more productive? Who's more valuable?

A man who shuts a player down?...or a man who avg. 3 steals, per game?

That depends on what you mean by 'shut down" a player, there is no stat for that.
    Do you have someone recording how many points an opposing player has with Kobe guarding them!?!?!?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kevin durant is gonna be the GOAT SF When he done ballin. Wherever yall will be remember that....

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

how is that dumb? Larry Bird is overrated
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

..............lol.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Just bringing the quote right to the thread yourself
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yall are determined to make this thread work huh!
    Sequels are almost never better than the first time!