battle of 90's regional groups HotBoys..BoneThugs..WuTang..DPG.. who u wit ?

Options
13»

Comments

• andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

again mr."soul rattler" explain to me what was so exclusive about the "wu" without catching feelings .....

I could care less about them being connected with 5% if thats the reason u listened to them u should find yourself .....

your still throwing the term "? " around because your feelings are touched .. get over it and learn to reply like a grown man ....
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    again mr."soul rattler" explain to me what was so exclusive about the "wu" without catching feelings .....

I could care less about them being connected with 5% if thats the reason u listened to them u should find yourself .....

your still throwing the term "? " around because your feelings are touched .. get over it and learn to reply like a grown man ....

Asking "soul rattler" for a proper discussion is like asking a blind man to fly a plane.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Asking "soul rattler" for a proper discussion is like asking a blind man to fly a plane.

yea I see that .....

dude posts like his heart is pumping thru the keyboard ..... feelings throughout his typing .