why is the all seeing illuminati eye on the doller bills

2»

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    Where do I start...
    1. Because you see a symbol that is used by masons, does not always mean masons put the symbol there, or are "influencing" anything.
    2. The "eye" you see on the dollar is enclosed by a triangle. There is NO history of masons EVER using THAT symbol as it is. Despite what the conspiracy theorists and even some misinformed masons perpetuate, THAT symbol IS NOT a masonic one.
    3. You have to take the WHOLE of the symbol and not just one piece. There is no history of masons using an uncapped pyramid either.
    4. Like I explained to another poster, if you read the history of the design of the dollar its very plain to see that the final design, does NOT have as many masonic items as most people think. Even still the ones that ARE there are not even on the BACK.
    ol' Robert Langdon ass...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    killap wrote: »
    ol' Robert Langdon ass...

No, you wanted an explanation and thats it. As a mason, and before I became one I tried to piece together things that were missing. Now, that I know how to look for good information, I dont have the problem of connecting things, if there is no connection, there just isnt.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    No, you wanted an explanation and thats it. As a mason, and before I became one I tried to piece together things that were missing. Now, that I know how to look for good information, I dont have the problem of connecting things, if there is no connection, there just isnt.
    I was only joking about Robert Langdon, thanks for the explanation even though I'm gonna have to research it a little further myself
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    the eye didn't belong to the illuminati originally
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Yes, tell me more. So the symbol doesnt represent global ? ? What is it then? I am so intrigued by this mystery. I am a mindless sheep and all i do is spend money. But "they" cant fool me forever....

Getwitcha

I'm not going to waste my time with your sarcastic ass.
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    I'm not going to waste my time with your sarcastic ass.

Interesting. I wonder what others think about this. Here is whats on the front of yahoo.com

"Can you find any tiny owls or spiders hidden on the front of the bill?

Many people believe they can see a tiny owl (some say it is a spider) next to the large "1" on the upper right of the bill. If you look at the shield shape that surrounds that "1," the tiny owl rests on the top left corner.
    More than likely, the markings are nothing, just a point where the webbed design of the border varies. That won't stop some people from associating the peculiar detail with Masonic symbols, or with more practical things, like anti-counterfeit measures."

Getwitcha
  • major pain
    edited February 2010
    Interesting. I wonder what others think about this. Here is whats on the front of yahoo.com

"Can you find any tiny owls or spiders hidden on the front of the bill?

Many people believe they can see a tiny owl (some say it is a spider) next to the large "1" on the upper right of the bill. If you look at the shield shape that surrounds that "1," the tiny owl rests on the top left corner.
    More than likely, the markings are nothing, just a point where the webbed design of the border varies. That won't stop some people from associating the peculiar detail with Masonic symbols, or with more practical things, like anti-counterfeit measures."

Getwitcha

No, no, no.. dont put more believable information out there. Its amazing how people flock to ridiculously sensationalized concepts ignoring the simple and explainable ones. Seriously... a masonic OWL...Molech...Moloch... how can you not call this BS?
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    No, no, no.. dont put more believable information out there. Its amazing how people flock to ridiculously sensationalized concepts ignoring the simple and explainable ones. Seriously... a masonic OWL...Molech...Moloch... how can you not call this BS?

LOL, i bet they come in saying something like "of course thats what yahoo is going to say, dont you know the illuminati controls yahoo" bwahahaha

Getwitcha
  • ajones11
    ajones11 Members Posts: 1
    edited February 2010
    the pyramids are of course egyptian and kemetic in origin but are obviously used by freemasons and the illuminati.

where else are these things used that are not in connection with organizations which obviously are in control of the world. there are so many places where the regular man or woman cannot go or have any voice, u have to understand there is more to the world that what the media and government are telling u.

concerning the illuminati/masonic symbols on the back of the dollar bill that was done by the founders, it was approved by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. earlier one dollar bills did not have such symbols. the bottom says New World Order...come on WAKE UP....which was introduced by George H.W. Bush in a speech in September 11, 1990, 11 years before the twin towers were attacked...if u think this is a coincidence you're either a ? or a fool.
  • major pain
    edited February 2010
    You obviously cannot read Latin.
  • uuuuuuuh
    uuuuuuuh Members Posts: 26
    edited February 2010
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
  • swadesw
    swadesw Members Posts: 75
    edited February 2010
    c1up wrote: »
    the eye didn't belong to the illuminati originally

It sure doesnt belong to the US the only time the US has used it is on a dollar bill with a known Masonic President Masons do use the symbol even though they may not have created it...
  • ThaDocta
    ThaDocta Members Posts: 33
    edited February 2010
    Here's the deal, and it's not so mysterious and power crazy. As Joseph Campbell explains in "The Power of Myth", the pyramid symbolizes the transcendence of the four directions (N, S, E, W), that is, as you move up the pyramid the distance between points diminishes until you get to the top....and the eye of divinity opens, symbolizing that you have left the plane of good/bad, plus/minus, love/hate and have pierced the veil of consciousness to a place of universal harmony and oneness of all things. The "new world order" was meant very specifically to refer to the fact that USA was designed to be a country that would rise above (1) the petty conflicts of eternally warring European countries and (2) the repressive culture of Europe in which the only way to wealth was to be born into it. The USA was originally an isolationist country, by design, so as to avoid getting sucked in to various European squabbling. This made it very difficult to get the USA into WWI, and even WWII, though our allies desperately needed us...it was the legacy of isolationism ("a new order of things") that gave many people reason to want to keep the USA doing its own thing. As for the other piece, the USA was also by design meant to provide an honest citizen the ability to gain wealth and health without supplicating himself to a king or other "royalty", and instead be able to rely on his own gumption and creative spirit for advancement. THAT was the "new order of things", and a dang good one I'd say.
  • major pain
    edited February 2010
    swadesw wrote: »
    It sure doesnt belong to the US the only time the US has used it is on a dollar bill with a known Masonic President Masons do use the symbol even though they may not have created it...

It doesnt "belong" to anyone.... Its a symbol, its not copyrighted. Anyone can use it at anytime for any purpose. I dont understand why this is a hard concept to grasp.
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Y'all some Da Vinci code watchin mother ? for real