Amy winehouse racist video

Options
Yung_Souf_Money
Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
i know this is old,but some people havent seen it,but is this how white folks really think about blacks and other racists? John Mayer,Eminem,has come out the closet,who else gonna come out?

[video=metacafe;1376108/amy_winehouse_racist_video/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1376108/amy_winehouse_racist_video/[/video]

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dude she smokes ?

she probably sweats ? through her pores

who cares what she thinks or feels about black people
  • supern0va_
    supern0va_ Members Posts: 214
    edited February 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    dude she smokes ?

LMAO right.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you right but damn....she has a so called black niece

here is the pic

amy_niece_60933a.jpg
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this is old. her ? daughter is black. at the end of the day like i said we need to stop putting so much faith into celebs. admire them for their craft and let the other ? stay ? ...they're regular people at the end of the day. some fools some noble but still as regular as the cat 2 cubicles away from you
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited February 2010
    Options
    marie but celebs suppose to have some sorta class about themselves,you know when you blow up your past will come back to haunt you wheither you like it or not
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is old. If I was ? to my eyeballs on ? I'd probably be shouting racist ? as well. Nobody cared about this then and nobody cares about it now
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What happened to this broad? She was being talked up to greatness like she was on some new ? when she came out. Did all you fans just stop liking her? Did the coke do her in?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dont think shes racist she seems like she has a lot black friends, her band/ backup singers are black too
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    dude she smokes ?

True, I do think she has black friends
    but regardless, she doesn't need to be talking with her disgrace looking ass!
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    marie but celebs suppose to have some sorta class about themselves,you know when you blow up your past will come back to haunt you wheither you like it or not

no the only thing they need to do is provide us with a great product
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is old. If I was ? to my eyeballs on ? I'd probably be shouting racist ? as well. Nobody cared about this then and nobody cares about it now

but why do whites care that they have a black president,so we shouldnt address things like this but whites can be judgemental towards us?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    but why do whites care that they have a black president,so we shouldnt address things like this but whites can be judgemental towards us?

people can judge who they want, we decide how much power those judgements have by how much energy and attention we give them.

No matter if the person is a celeb or not, being overly preoccupied with wondering what white people think of you 1. Give those type of people more credit and validation than they deserve and is 2. Terribly unproductive.
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i know this is old,but some people havent seen it,but is this how white folks really think about blacks and other racists? John Mayer,Eminem,has come out the closet,who else gonna come out?

[video=metacafe;1376108/amy_winehouse_racist_video/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1376108/amy_winehouse_racist_video/[/video]
    she's no different than the jamaican artists that make murder music about ? people.. [except she isn't making money off her hate.. just being silly & exposing her self..] so why isn't there a video of buju banton in here? or are we just examining white bigotry today?
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so i guess when it's white it's right huh
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dont think shes racist she seems like she has a lot black friends, her band/ backup singers are black too

wat does that have 2 du wit anythang?? u c how that redneck feminem came outta ya backyard da D 1 of da blackess citiez n emerica & that ? had blackz all around him & that didnt stop that redneck from gettin on record & shittin on black folkz ? on b...lol
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    she's no different than the jamaican artists that make murder music about ? people.. [except she isn't making money off her hate.. just being silly & exposing her self..] so why isn't there a video of buju banton in here? or are we just examining white bigotry today?

.. yeah.. i aint think so..