What if Heaven wasn't what we visioned it to be?

death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
What if ? was black and heaven was on some hood ? ? Would upscale people still want to go to heaven?

Pardon my randomness.. I'm still hung over..

Comments

• The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ahahaaaaaaaaaaa

that ? would be hilarious, ? ? on the hood, working extra hard & kissing white folks ass to get out thinking it was ? that blessed them all the while it was the Devil they were being tricked into following...............wait thats not really a joke its actually the truth

ahahaaaaaaaaa
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited March 2011
    dont think anyone here would even get there for it to matter.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ? goin to heaven
    im out chere
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I d be glad I made it in. Would roll up some kush and enjoy my surroundings.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    WHY ? gotta be black AND heaven gotta be the hood? why cant ? be black and heaven look like the Hamptons?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    My vision of heaven would be buttneked redbones walking around and fields of Kush as far as the eye can see....but I doubt ? would be down with that
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    WHY ? gotta be black AND heaven gotta be the hood? why cant ? be black and heaven look like the Hamptons?

why you cats gotta associate hood with looking rundown and negative

? we consider hood round here is gathering of poeple, wheter you got money or not, folks just kicking it and enjoying life

like if 10 families moved to the Hamptons and were throwing BBQ's kicking it, playing spades, and dominoes in the front yard

yall would consider that "hood", so don't just assume hood ? is negative ? , its just ? you do to make life enjoyable rather you got no money or money

oh yeah ? the Hamptons, if the hood could curb the violence I'd rather be here than there, its more fun and entertaining
  • Stoh13
    Stoh13 Members Posts: 104
    edited March 2011
    Forget heaven! Im picturing hell as the place to be! Gambling, drugs, women. You know that ? aint going down in heaven.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    I would be chillin. Your ? sounds more laidback than the egomaniacal ? mentioned in the bible.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited March 2011
    Poster formally known as qbizdasnic
  • shawnbrown
    edited March 2011
    ? is like that corny ? no one likes to be around
    The devil is just so cool
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    ? is like that corny ? no one likes to be around
    The devil is just so cool

update? what is homie talking bout?
  • shawnbrown
    edited March 2011
    update? what is homie talking bout?

Nada..... I backed down. He really love shawty. That ? will ? me over her. So I let him ? me over the textin. He poured his heart out and I kept my mouth shut. If it makes him feel like a man that I let him ? me, thats kool, I can live with that. But I refuse to get other ppl involved that can possibly get hurt over me tryna get some ? ? . I did my research he got goons and so do I. ? it ? can call it ? or wateva they want I can live wit that but it was definitely bout to get ugly over some ? I aint even hit yet. So come on wit da jokes im ? im a ? and all dat, aint gone make me feel bad.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

Come on dawwwwg..
  • shawnbrown
    edited March 2011
    I thought you had to die to see wat heaven looks like
    How does any living person know........... Smh
  • King Erauno
    edited March 2011
    LMAO ? getting uptight
  • King Erauno
    edited March 2011
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    Nada..... I backed down. He really love shawty. That ? will ? me over her. So I let him ? me over the textin. He poured his heart out and I kept my mouth shut. If it makes him feel like a man that I let him ? me, thats kool, I can live with that. But I refuse to get other ppl involved that can possibly get hurt over me tryna get some ? ? . I did my research he got goons and so do I. ? it ? can call it ? or wateva they want I can live wit that but it was definitely bout to get ugly over some ? I aint even hit yet. So come on wit da jokes im ? im a ? and all dat, aint gone make me feel bad.

post what he wrote you
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    I could live in either place so Im good to go.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Stoh13 wrote: »
    Forget heaven! Im picturing hell as the place to be! Gambling, drugs, women. You know that ? aint going down in heaven.

Reminds me of the 1st part of the song
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    ill just think to myself why the ? i didnt hang it up any faster
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    There is no heaven or hell, it's not literally a place but a state of mind. It's just a metaphor for the good and bad in people, the bible itself is just an allegory.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Heaven is beautiful how ? described it

it's not how we vision it by our theories bruh

read the bible
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Heaven having a ghetto would be very disappointing. It already sounds like an eternity of boredom, but it's still better than an eternity of pain.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Word, I've never found the "Heaven" described in the Christian bible appealing.

Any place without "sadness", pain, or death sounds terribly boring.