Ladies, u go out to the bar/club/etc with your girls, including your fat/ugly friend

Options
2»

Comments

• yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    dont big girls have big vaginas?

i cant do that
    i need a woman with an equally small genitalia.

not at all
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bugsy0911 wrote: »
    Never played those games. I'd walk in a club, scope the room, catch a shorty's eye once, twice and then it's every man for himself. If she with a crew and they doing their own thing, Imma wait for her to shoot me that okay nod when the right song come on and slide in. Let wing men handle the ugly broads. That kind of strategy is hit or miss and I'd rather strike out than bunt.

In agreement.

While im sure pickup artist tricks work and we could all learn something from them....they never really appealed to me. Im too much of a frank person. I hate games and ? and that's what alot of that pickup artist ? seems to amounts to.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    the fat one be the one with the ? so she gone always get it. the pretty skinny hoes aint hip and feel disrespected. the fat friend be down to earth and her friends be on that ? . ? is ? . and she may even be a keeper. one day that fat girl gonna get her ? together and lose mad weight and shine. them other hoes gonna still be struttin and stuntin and alone.

mark my words. a dime cant do ? for me except holla at her friend for me. i aint on that bs. i wanna bounce on something. bounce. not hurt my pervis on some skinny hoe. that kinda sucks.

only dudes that ? will feel me. the rest of yall gone continue to play games with them long weave wearing broads wit no ? and flat chesteses.

Lol! That's whats up...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fat girls need love to you know, just not by me tho
    Co-? sign!!!!!!!!!!!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i will ? yall fat hoes
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *talks to every girl in the group post*
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LMFAO

But back to the topic though, i generally use the fat chick to ? with the skinny ? ego and then they will compete for your attention.
    bugsy0911 wrote: »
    Oldest gimmick in the book. You chat up the fat or ugly friend, show her attention hoping the green monster does the rest for you with the more attractive ladies in the group. I don't know if it really works but many have tried it.

lmao. y'all dudes just cant admit that you dont have the confidence to approach an attractive girl directly so you go this roundabout way to avoid rejection.

the epitome of wackmess.

fat, ugly, pretty, etc. all ? the same dude so why should a chick care what y'all think?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I approach the pretty chick why not, fat chics shooting ? down today too. Why not go for the gold
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    one day that fat girl gonna get her ? together and lose mad weight and shine.
    Common myth....but amma let u finish....
    mark my words. a dime cant do ? for me except holla at her friend for me. i aint on that bs. i wanna bounce on something. bounce. not hurt my pervis on some skinny hoe. that kinda sucks.

only dudes that ? will feel me. the rest of yall gone continue to play games with them long weave wearing broads wit no ? and flat chesteses.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the big girl usually be the coolest one. Go big girl go big girl

until she ? your plans up of takin the other chick somewhere talkin bout " Girl where you goin? I thought we was goin to the waffle house after this"

? didn't yall just eat before yall got here and you talkin bout some damn waffle house at 4:30 in da ? morning

ok I'm done
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its too many men in the club to be hung up on 1 ?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    there is a huge difference in what men and women find fat/ugly/repulsive ....pretty/beautiful/sexy/attractive

having said that there is literally something for everybody, and whatever said chick has going on with her is obviously his thing. there are close to 200 other dudes in the building for me to choose from. who cares
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am that friend....he's only chattin me up to show my hawt friend that looks don't matter to him.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    maybe he a chubby chaser

I'm too fat to run.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It works, that's when you need friends who have game too. Once you get in, you're boy will get introduce to all her friends, and that's when he brings ya'll in. Make sure your friends aren't just standing their waiting to get in, have them working the room talking to other chicks.
    well if yall really got 'game' yall wouldn't have to play that 'game' to get ? from the ones yall really prefer it from. Sound like backwards thinking intended to cover up for yall's the lack of real game. But that sounds funny the way yall do it. Personally i was never into wasting my time going through all that just to get jealous ? .
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blk dudes need stop ? fat chicks period its making us look bad
    or atleast do that ? behind close doors
    making us look bad to who? are we supposed to care what others think? why? big girls aint my thing but if they were i don't give a ? what others might think about 'us'. that's some inferior complexity thinking. I'd ? who I want to ? . Do 'we' care who others ? ? I know I don't.