Ever been caught checking some one out in the gym

Options
wmj710
wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Weight Room
The other day I was taking a little breather inbetween sets. Anyways ther was this chick over in the situp area with her butt all up in the air. She really wasnt even all that just a regular chic, but Before I could look away her freind caught me gave me a ? look, I just looked at her, shruged and went back to doing my workout.

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just yesterday I’m at the gym on the ab machine going hard at it.
    Not to far was this thick thighed solider chick, on the cross trainer , guess she thought I didn’t noticed, but she kept throwin’ me lil looks and what not. Tempting as it was, I was making it a point not to creep……so I finish up my set…..soon as I finish whipping down the machine she started heading my way, and I’m think’ “Man we have a bold one here…just may have to holla after all if its like that….” So I get my opening line ready in my head……Only to have her politely pass me by.

Come to find out she was only waiting for me to finish with the ab machine 1ywt1x.gif"d'oh!"
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I really try to go out of my way not to be checking out anyone out, dont want to be the creepy guy at the gym u know. But some of these women go out of their way to het checked out.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no...im in the gym to work on me...i may look at other folks, but not on some 'i want you' type ? ...i watch the guys do the weights so i can get an idea of some ? i can try to tone up my arms and stuff...thats about it

plus, i havent seen any brothas at my gym, i dont like to mix and mingle lmao...unless i saw Gutta at the gym
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    no...im in the gym to work on me...

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    no...im in the gym to work on me...i may look at other folks, but not on some 'i want you' type ? ...i watch the guys do the weights so i can get an idea of some ? i can try to tone up my arms and stuff...thats about it

plus, i havent seen any brothas at my gym, i dont like to mix and mingle lmao...unless i saw Gutta at the gym

Late Night HBO steam room scene FTMFW!!!!
  • 797mrtemp797
    797mrtemp797 Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have in the past, but nothing to crazy. Once i put my head phones on, im ususally in my own little world.