What Did Jesus Meant When He said "I am the first and the last?"

Options
anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
From Revelation 1:9. john was on the island of Patmos ( the birthplace of the white/light races ). "I was on the island of patmos, exiled there for preaching the word of ? , and for telling what I knew about Jesus Christ. It was the lord's day and I was worshiping when suddenly I heard a loud voice behing me, a voice that sounded like a trumpet blast, saying,
'I am A and Z, the first and last!"
Black Roots Science -the belief that all black people are ? Incarnate. This is about the real Jesus. Jesus the son of Joseph who was black.

"The nature of the original '? ' is such that he/she lives in a timeless state. When we re-live the memory of our past communion with him/her, that contact will continue in the present." When Jesus died he met his first self. "With ? time does not exist. What to us is a past memory, to ? its an experience in the present. When we re-live such a past memory, our first self enters into it again in a new way." This is why Jesus said he was the first and the last. "When we re-live such a past memory, our first self enters into it again in a new way. So the conscious contact of past memories will be taken by our first self and turned into permanent conscious communion in the present."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20037901/Black-Roots-Science

Our earth and solar system were created 78 trillion years ago. As soon as the earth was
ready, 144,000 ancestors came from another star system, the star called Sirius that was
worshipped by the ancient Egyptians. They inhabited the earth after preparing it by
seeding it with plant and animal life. After about 7,000 years since their arrival, their
population increased from 144,000 to one billion eight million (1b8m).

The first earth mentioned above, was created by the b8m original Gods from the stars of the previous universe. They had existed in that previous universe, toward its end, along with trillions upon countless trillions of other people, in a state of mind called divine unity, or the oneness of ? . It is a state of mind where all the people in the universe unite as one. This One is ? in truth, not the 'spirit' ? of modern religions.

When the trillions upon trillions of people at the end of the previous universe were
united as one, they experienced an indescribable expansion of their minds, which were as one
mind. It expanded to such an extent that it not only circumscribed their entire universe, but
exceeded its boundaries by an immeasurable extent. The One Mind, or ? , became so large
that the previous universe could no longer contain him/her. He/she felt a need for a larger
universe in which the experience of life would continue. The trillions upon trillions of
people, still united as one, then decided to abandon that universe. They consciously left their
perfected bodies and rose in mind far above the universe. They then looked down on it and
saw it as a small sphere, the way our earth looks when seen from high above in space.

6. Now, the mind is always attached to the body. There is no such thing as a mind without a body, as so-called 'spiritualists' would like us to believe. The mind can extend beyond the outer reaches of space, even expand infinitely, but a magnetic attraction always attaches it to the physical body. The magnetic attraction dissipates at death, and the mind and individual personality, or soul, then ascends. I will discuss ascension at a later time.
7. The unified mind of the people, who were as One Person, was so immense that the stars
appeared to be the size of atoms. As this Person was contemplating the universal sphere,
he/she saw that it was adequate for habitation as a new earth, with all the stars being its
atoms. He/she made one billion eight million new bodies corresponding to the size of the
new earth, using some of its substance (the stars/atoms). Then he/she disconnected the

O

Comments