Natural Colon cleanse

Options
caddo man
caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Weight Room
I dont know if anyone else here does Colon Cleanses but I do them at least once a year.

I eat horribly mostly carbs (them ? or good) but I used to run all the time so it never really got to me.

But let me tell you what I do.

It is a 12 day cleanse.
3 days of fastening with a dumping (very literal) of your bowels
3 days of eating just fruits and vegetables
3 day of nuts, fruits and vegetables
3 days of nuts, meat, fruits and vegetables
After that it is recommended to not go crazy but to eat fish, and white meat. I think the best thing is the No-carbs part of this cleanse. I wake up hungry as hell the next day.

Now the laxative like concoction(sp) is one and a half tablespoons of Sea salt and one literof water. You take that for three days while only drinking water. I have changed it up and I drink V8s. The goal is on the third day to pretty much shut down digestive system. Drinking the V8s dont do that.

If you want to find out more about this cleanse jsut search: Sea salt colon cleanse

Have any one else heard of this cleanse or another version and do you do other ones?

Comments

• caddo man
    edited January 2011
    Options
    104 views no replies. LOL!
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Never heard of that and it sounds a little too intense for me.

I just got a natural cleanse kit. It's a gentle 2 week thing.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? dat... Just do this over a weekend wherre you don't leave the house.

get you some psyllium husks and apple juice. start friday night with a 16oz glass, 1/4 of that will be husks, the rest is apple juice. Mix it as best you can and drink it quickly. By 2am, you'll have one of the most disgustingly long ? you've ever had.

Next morning, drink raw fruit juices and have another glass of the stuff exactly the way you made it the night before. Drink fruit juices for the rest of the day and have a small meal of veggies at around 5pm. Same routine the next day.

You should be clear by monday.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wait...no eating and only water and that sea salt concoction for 3 days? i cant mess wit that....i have gotten colonics though. Definitely pricey but i felt light as hell afterwards lol imma get them in april after i lose some of this weight
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? dat... Just do this over a weekend wherre you don't leave the house.

get you some psyllium husks and apple juice. start friday night with a 16oz glass, 1/4 of that will be husks, the rest is apple juice. Mix it as best you can and drink it quickly. By 2am, you'll have one of the most disgustingly long ? you've ever had.

Next morning, drink raw fruit juices and have another glass of the stuff exactly the way you made it the night before. Drink fruit juices for the rest of the day and have a small meal of veggies at around 5pm. Same routine the next day.

You should be clear by monday.

This doesn't sound bad at all.

Epsom salt is the greatest laxative ever. It's horrible to swallow but it works.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    all i can say is, when you do that stuff, yeah it gets the weight off, but it takes awhile before you dumping like u suppose to do.

ya tabolism has to wake up and it takes about a month.

I know because im a spiritual faster and i tried to do it about every 3 months or so. eating right is the key, and a good workout puts you over the top.
  • Alonzo01
    Alonzo01 Members Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Colon cleansing is very essential for a human body. This technique has become very popular these days and there are many doctors who do this cleansing for people and it can done by yourself at home, medicines are available for colon cleansing and it is suggested to use this in order to stay fit.
  • caddo man
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wait...no eating and only water and that sea salt concoction for 3 days? i cant mess wit that....i have gotten colonics though. Definitely pricey but i felt light as hell afterwards lol imma get them in april after i lose some of this weight

Girl you can do it! I substituted water sometimes with raw fruit juice! but by the third day you are right. You dont start losing any weight until the 5th day!
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    all i can say is, when you do that stuff, yeah it gets the weight off, but it takes awhile before you dumping like u suppose to do.

ya tabolism has to wake up and it takes about a month.

I know because im a spiritual faster and i tried to do it about every 3 months or so. eating right is the key, and a good workout puts you over the top.

yeah so, at first, ? wit it, then, relax and let your ? not be about weight because colon cleanse is really a crutch. just understand that it is applying pressure to those kidneys. working those ? . (no pun intended lol)

its hard to go a month without jumping on a scale. but you gotta do it month by month. im the type of person who was 230. im an average of 185 now. 10 more lbs and im in my BMI. and its hardest. why? cuz it mental.