Raw-Material versus love yal

2»

Comments

• love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Lol you are not a ? or a fruit cake, sounds like you trying to get me suspended...do you want to battle? You can talk some stuff..
    just not sure of your gender are you a he or she or other.i assume you are ? christian male but this is the internet so i could be wrong
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    love yal wrote: »
    Lol you trying to get me suspended...do you want battle? You can talk some stuff..

sure we can battle.was i right ?im guessing you are latino also
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    What's your due date?
    sure we can battle.was i right ?im guessing you are latino also
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    What's your due date?

well was i correct about you?

the due date is 3 hours from now
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Due date due Friday midnight I'll set up..
    well was i correct about you?

the due date is 3 hours from now
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Due date due Friday midnight I'll set up..
    ok friday but why wont you tell me if i am right about you?
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for voting, Raw did good...you notice I don't curse, not trying to be wack..I'm trying to rap politely so I can sound nice and clean. But so when diss him should I talk about myself like I'm the best, you can't get nice, I'm just better than you...like that...I'm tried to diss him, I guess throw him some jokes, what type of lines will grab people attention?

I can respect that. You'll get there. If you go through 10 battles and win only 1, you will be a lot better than if you've never battled.
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    When ever you bored, rematches are always open.....but thanks for the battle...good luck on who battles you next..
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Please vote...we need finish this thread....who won this battle?....please vote, what's your favorite lines?, explain your reason why you vote, thanksyou.
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    my vote is for love yal cause he called raws verse bird drop which made me laugh and also said raw was softer than two marshmellowmen and that he couldnt come with better lines if his name was poetry
    the rest of love yals verse looked like it had some potential like the cognitive imagery part but was nonsensical .

raws verse was full of so-called punchlines that i just didnt get and the only hot lines i thought was lines 2 and 15
    everything else seems very long winded and for no reason and i thought love yal came harder with the methaphors
    love yals verse i would give a 3 raw materials i would give a 2 1/2

im just being honest not tryin to hate on anyone

decision:love yal
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Please vote...we need finish this thread....who won this battle?....please vote, what's your favorite lines?, explain your reason why you vote, thanksyou.

I think we should have put a date when voting ends so both of us could move on. That's why I haven't battled anyone in a couple of days. So tomorrow midnight because that would make it a week I think.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Ok I read through Love yal's verse twice and still couldn't really pick up on what he's trying to say. I understand after reading the complete thread he's learning as he goes. But that said, Raw took this battle with little effort. From his opener (which humor is always a strong way to jump it off) I appreciated it and actually LOL, and even though I don't really know love yal I could tell Raw's verse had personals and he kept alluding to beating off lol. There was no contest with how the verse was crafted technically, punches or really any challenge.

I liked this line "I've seen so many misses, strike one against her but two with me cuz I'm in the ZONE/" not the illest but I liked the wordplay.

Love yal I liked this line "This is not Cavaliers vs Nets, still win what rhymes with jets, still schooling you" I got the idea you were saying your a vet schooling him which was dope to me but I didn't really follow any of your verse. It was kind of cookie cutter with words meshed together.

In summation, I think Love yal has some work to do I agree you have to sharpen your english but keep your vocabulary because it was pretty good.

VOTE: Raw Material
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    I had casted my vote for this..

I vote raw, because he came hard with the punch lines, metaphors, and I feel he was light weight with his diss. Even though he did, he still won because of everything he incorporate, metaphors, word play, and ofciurse the multi's..

Love ya, needed structure in this battle, but his vocabs is nice though.. Just gotta put it in the order that it makes logical sense.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Does this battle still need votes?...
  • love yal
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for voting, but keep voting.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited February 2011
    Does this battle still need votes?...

Yeah. I'm up 3-1. Going to 5. Up!
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Raws best lines:
    My words are weapons but more precise with laser sight to "end" him with the "dot", "period"/
    NO ? but this is the result of him "going to Got Beef to get beat," I'm straight and he got curious
    Im a text ? with an electrical aura that attracts NOISE, put the hands on you and "shock you to death"/
    Cuz I'm stimulating his Nervous System and robbed his crystal stock like I'm "? "/~8
    Recognize you're battling a top dawg, 3-headed Hellbound guardian of LE, I only let the hotness through/
    This runt's punches don't blast and "can't find the heat the compete" like he was kicked out of Firefighter

Lov Yals best lines:
    What verse you dropping is probly bird drop
    You couldn't come with better lines, even if they name you poetry
    Fired from his rap, social exchange couldn't come raw, If I wrote his matrieal like prejudice group
    You too focus as ethnocentrism how you individuating style as racial groups
    I could see where you was trying to go wit these lines, it justed didn't come through
    Street figher vs. Killer Instinct equals Mortal Kombat 10 densensitization into pieces of two

Love Yal had a better flowing verse this time, didn't always rhyme but it flowed better...Raw had a couple fillers wit some punches and nice metaphors

Punches: Tie
    Flow: Tie
    Metaphors: Edge to Raw
    Punches: Edge to Raw
    Wordplay: Tie
    Multi's: n/a Tie
    Overall Post: Raw

Vote: Raw....not by much, but enough to get the win
  • love yal
    edited March 2011
    So won the match? Anymore votes?
  • love yal
    edited March 2011
    who's voting?.......

Hey what's up? Why don't you vote?
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited March 2011
    I'm up 4-1. I say we call it. This battle has gone on way too long. Time to focus on the tournament IMO.
This discussion has been closed.