Video : Fight Over Spaghetti Is it wrong to eat on the subway?

Options
bootsy_jenkins
bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Social Lounge
What say You?

Is it wrong to eat on the subway?

Was it a bad idea to say, "What kind of ANIMAL eats like that on the train?" to a black person?

I say you shouldn't write a check your ass can't cash. If you provoke someone like that stand by for what is to come, and that is usually an ass whipping.

Comments

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I understand doing it if you in a rush, but I can't eat on public transportation.

Too many people, sneezing, coughing, body odors, and the overall nastiness of Chicago's trains and buses.

I can't enjoy a sammich while smelling whino ? on the Red Line.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    I understand doing it if you in a rush, but I can't eat on public transportation.

Too many people, sneezing, coughing, body odors, and the overall nastiness of Chicago's trains and buses.

I can't enjoy a sammich while smelling whino ? on the Red Line.

LMAO. Oh Hell yeah. The smell on some of those el trains ? my appetite. In addition to the fact that I would not want people watching me grub and ? . I couldn't eat anything other then a bag of chips or a muffin or something small like that. I wouldn't mind if someone else did unless it was like right next to me and they were spilling and sloshing ? .
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO. Oh Hell yeah. The smell on some of those el trains ? my appetite. In addition to the fact that I would not want people watching me grub and ? . I couldn't eat anything other then a bag of chips or a muffin or something small like that. I wouldn't mind if someone else did unless it was like right next to me and they were spilling and sloshing ? .

The smell's gonna get even worse now that the weather is starting to warm up.

Yesterday some man was just on this crowed ass bus I was on, (92 Foster) pulled out his double quarter pounder and two liter pepsi, like "I don't give a damn if it's crowed or not, I'm hungry."

He was chewing like it was his last meal. While the homeless man in the back of the bus was coughing like he was about to die.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the white woman was wrong
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    The smell's gonna get even worse now that the weather is starting to warm up.

Yesterday some man was just on this crowed ass bus I was on, (92 Foster) pulled out his double quarter pounder and two liter pepsi, like "I don't give a damn if it's crowed or not, I'm hungry."

He was chewing like it was his last meal. While the homeless man in the back of the bus was coughing like he was about to die.

The way I pictured this has me cracking the ? up. LMAO
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The black man was wrong for defending that white woman. Those two black queens were well within their right to whup ass.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That white lady should have minded her ? business.. i wouldnt eat on the train that just me. theres worse things than eating on the train.. like gettin hit in the face with a plate full of spaghetti.

What type of authority was this ? trying to exact.. ? her fat ass..

Did that ? think he was gonna get a $20 for being a guardian angel.
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited March 2011
    Options
    People just need to mind their own damn business... Public Transportation means it's public, obviously. Not everybody is gonna have your same code of ethics and ? . I don't see how she was bothering that dumb ? by eating some spaghetti on tha go. Her fat ass prolly just wanted some food lol
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That white lady should have minded her ? business.. i wouldnt eat on the train that just me. theres worse things than eating on the train.. like gettin hit in the face with a plate full of spaghetti.

What type of authority was this ? trying to exact.. ? her fat ass..

Did that ? think he was gonna get a $20 for being a guardian angel.

Lol I was waiting for that to happen
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ol boy was cooning out of this world.
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited March 2011
    Options

I say you shouldn't write a check your ass can't cash. If you provoke someone like that stand by for what is to come, and that is usually an ass whipping.

Exactly. Mufuckas wanna provoke someone then call the police when ? goes down. If you can dish it out, be prepared to take it.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    look, basically everyone is in the wrong here:

-you don't ? eat on the damn subway
    -you don't deliver some ? lecture to girls eating on the subway
    -you don't get to fight someone simply because they're an ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How is the black dude wrong for this? He was just trying to keep peace, and maybe save those chicks a trip to Rikers for assult. Y'all know white people sue.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    look, basically everyone is in the wrong here:

-you don't ? eat on the damn subway
    -you don't deliver some ? lecture to girls eating on the subway
    -you don't get to fight someone simply because they're an ?

Wow, it's been awhile since I agree with you, but I'm with you here. Eating on the train looks nasty imo, but it was stupid to fight over all this
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the last thing we'd need is a fight on a crowded subway car.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i like french fries.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Your hostility will be met with an equal, if not greater hostility. Rex lives by this maxim and I advise others should too. I could understand if babygirl was being a slob and getting food on the ground, but she was politely minding her own business when this idiot ? decided to inject herself into this chick's life. This is why I keep to myself, I assume the next muthafucka, if provoked will become violently irrational and go dumb on my ass. The problem with the white chick is she lives in a world where muthafuckas talk a gang of ? , but it never goes as further than a acrimonious verbal exchange. ? from the hood know that in the back of their mind that interjecting yourself needlessly into the next muthafuckas life, (especially when the muthafuckas isn't doing anything), can possibly get get your ass killed.

I hope that dumb ? learned a valuable lesson from this ? . Hopefully, next time. She'll keep her ? up opinions to herself. On another note, I rarely do it, but I sometimes eat on the train.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wow, it's been awhile since I agree with you, but I'm with you here. Eating on the train looks nasty imo, but it was stupid to fight over all this
    people eating on the subway: bringing janklow and kingblaze84 together since 2011
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    people eating on the subway: bringing janklow and kingblaze84 together since 2011

An Native American just cried a single tear
  • bootsy_jenkins
    edited March 2011
    Options

rickjames.jpg

it's a celebration!