NIKE ZOOM KOBE IV..Why are they coming out with a new colorway every dam week?

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Pretty Sneaky
Like 4 real... they drop and new color of Kobes every single week!

What are they trying to push Kobes brand or something? Cause when Bron drop shoes, them shyts be epic....

Comments

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    real talk kobe shoe aint got ? on lebron sneakers...how the ? you gonna ball in some running shoe?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    real talk kobe shoe aint got ? on lebron sneakers...how the ? you gonna ball in some running shoe?

i always say this
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Kobe is the TRUE money maker for Nike. Thats why. Bron aint got ? on Kobe when it comes to being known Worldwide (Or I should say, selling ? Worldwide). Bron is ARGUABLY more popular when it comes to his shoes stateside, but its debatable.

^^ Im guessing none of you have ever played basketball in them? Kobe V's and VI's ? on anything Bron has performance wise. More court feel, better traction, lighter.

Bron's shoes are more "Casual Friendly" though.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thats cause ? go buy them ? ..
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kobe shoes is horrible , who would ever ball in them ? , they have no ankle same thing with Kevin Durant sneakers
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Only thing Lebron has on Kobe is the shoe's only Kobe's I would ever wear are the FIRST Kobe's when he was wearing Converse.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    More Basketball players in the league wear Kobes than Brons. That should tell you something. Plus Asians LOVE them some Kobe and asians have money to burn.

and I dont recall Kobe ever wearing Converse.... You might mean Adidas
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Those new kobes be light and good for running but they dont do ? for your ankles. Brons shoes be better looking but they are a off court shoe