when youre hungry but know you shouldnt be eating

13»

Comments

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Fugg you talmbout?

I should have said "If that was actually you." Smh. Apparently someone was trying to make it seem like they were you. Well alright, their time well spent.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I should have said "If that was actually you." Smh. Apparently someone was trying to make it seem like they were you. Well alright, their time well spent.

:(:(:(:(

I <3 you Marley!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    :(:(:(:(

I <3 you Marley!

Awww. Abrazos y besos para ti mi amor!
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    if ur "ab diets book" doesnt track calories u need to do it anyways...im not sure what food plan doesnt track calories...
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    if ur "ab diets book" doesnt track calories u need to do it anyways...im not sure what food plan doesnt track calories...

Dont come at me sideways you buff hulk smashin ass ? .
    I dont track calories cause i eat the same exact ? everyday anyways.......
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Dont come at me sideways you buff hulk smashin ass ? .
    I dont track calories cause i eat the same exact ? everyday anyways.......

How? or Why I should say?
    Good health and diet doesn't mean you have to be that bored with your food :/
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    How? or Why I should say?
    Good health and diet doesn't mean you have to be that bored with your food :/

My biggest problem is cravings, like ill crave all sorts of fattening ? like if someones got starbucks i want it too or cookies I want some too.

I've noticed tho that once I started eating the same things everyday I stopped craving things and started to crave the foods I was eating.
    I made the things I eat a habit it's been really working. At first I was miserable but now I careless.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    fast metabolism FTW
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    fast metabolism FTW

If you wasnt my boo id cuss you out and tell you to leave!
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    My biggest problem is cravings, like ill crave all sorts of fattening ? like if someones got starbucks i want it too or cookies I want some too.

I've noticed tho that once I started eating the same things everyday I stopped craving things and started to crave the foods I was eating.
    I made the things I eat a habit it's been really working. At first I was miserable but now I careless.

I feel you. I eat basically the same thing too. My cravings for junk were HIGH the first couple of months I started eating healthy. Now my cravings come few and far between, so on the rare occassion that I do get them I treat myself and try not to feel guilty about it, lol.
    fast metabolism FTW

Ugggh I'm jealous. My metabolism slowed down A LOT in my mid 20s. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted but once I hit 24/25 and noticed some weight gain, I had to slow it down.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    diabla and me

>>><<<<

are ^ here

<3
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    if you wasnt my boo id cuss you out and tell you to leave!

=D
    i feel you. I eat basically the same thing too. My cravings for junk were high the first couple of months i started eating healthy. Now my cravings come few and far between, so on the rare occassion that i do get them i treat myself and try not to feel guilty about it, lol.

ugggh i'm jealous. My metabolism slowed down a lot in my mid 20s. I used to be able to eat whatever i wanted but once i hit 24/25 and noticed some weight gain, i had to slow it down.

im 24 now everyone is telling me to enjoy it while it last hasn't shown me any signs of slowing down yet so im good for now lol
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011

I understand. It's just to continue eating the same thing daily for the rest of your life doesn't seem desirable or possible considering you may go out for dinner, have an event, someone else to cook for etc. The key is not to overindulge and listen to your body sometimes, you have to. But instead of say, eating that cookie, substitute for the better option that will still satisfy your sweet tooth or what have you. Allow yourself one day of the week where you can indulge for just that one day. Have that brownie, just not everyday. Otherwise many folks ends up building that up and at some point end up binging. You do need a little treat every now and then and it is okay to have one but for me a treat doesn't have to be junk food as I personally don't like it. When you eat healthy for so long, it's not that you desire, does not mean your body won't crave other things. Ie. Pasta is "not our friend" and I've been told that is a bad way to look at it. If you want a little, substitute white for wheat or spinach fettuccine and use a small plate. I love chocolate but instead of eating an actual bar itself, Jello has these delicious Chocolate mousse cups with only 60 calories. They do the trick. I am eating one now. I don't like chips, mini bags of 100 calorie popcorn do just as well for anyone who does.

But hey, whatever works for you. However you are young and to deny yourself of absolutely everything for the remainder of your existance? Portion and quality of food is everything.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    If you stick with the same calories every single day while dieting, your body will adjust by lowering metabolic rate to prevent you from burning off too much body fat. It's all about hormones.

When leptin levels are high, your metabolic rate stays high; when leptin levels drop, so does your metabolic rate.

When calories are low and steady, leptin levels fall and so does metabolic rate. Eating higher calories on some days and lower calories on others helps to keep leptin levels up.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    If you stick with the same calories every single day while dieting, your body will adjust by lowering metabolic rate to prevent you from burning off too much body fat. It's all about hormones.

When leptin levels are high, your metabolic rate stays high; when leptin levels drop, so does your metabolic rate.

When calories are low and steady, leptin levels fall and so does metabolic rate. Eating higher calories on some days and lower calories on others helps to keep leptin levels up.

True. A good way to go about is to confuse your metabolism by eating different portions for each meal everyday. Ie. Small Breakfast, Large Lunge, Medium Dinner one day and then the next day you do a Large Breakfast, Medium Lunch, Small Dinner etc.