dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yea i need 1 of these clipper joints my hair and ? hair grows to fast
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yo, check out that Pro Glide razor. As long as u shave WITH the grain of your hair, u shouldn't bump up.

But anyway, I have two pairs of clippers. One to do outlines and ? (cost me about $50.00). The other to fade my beard, sideburns and such whenever I'm in between cuts from my barber (cost me about $70.00). I forget which company they're made from, though.

i gotta try those pro gliders out then, damn u set then whit your clippers those should last u a good 6-10 years. i stay on point on mines, before i use them, i brush them and pour rubbing alcohol then after use brush and oil them down
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If your just bring your hair down to one level or doing simple temple tapers... just buy Oster Fast Feeds. They cut clean and fast. For shape ups... buy a T-Outliner. Adjust your blade from the inside so you get a closer shave. People buying fade masters and andis masters... both those machines do the same thing, really. You just got to know how to fade. The fade masters just have a thinner blade.... All you need is attachments and practice to get the fade right...

If you guys are getting bumps. Take a shower to open up your pores, get out... shave. Close your pores with a cold towel. Make sure you have good shaving cream. It's important to massage it on your face. Most important of all... wash your face through out the day. Don't keep touching your face. That's how people get bumps..
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got some Wahl's but I do need a set of clippers that will shave my head bald, I currently use razor blades on my head to shave. But Andi's are some good joints too
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got some Wahl's but I do need a set of clippers that will shave my head bald, I currently use razor blades on my head to shave. But Andi's are some good joints too

Co-sign this, especially in the Summer months when I like to stay close to bald. But I have some Wahl's joints now and they do the job. I keep my hair pretty low for the most part, so I ain't asking for much.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    leave it to the professionals thats why so many ? walking around with they ? on lean or pushed back
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    leave it to the professionals thats why so many ? walking around with they ? on lean or pushed back

....pshhhh...they had 2learn somewhere also...so why not invest n yaself?...and don't think professional barbers don't push lines back also
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Co-sign this, especially in the Summer months when I like to stay close to bald. But I have some Wahl's joints now and they do the job. I keep my hair pretty low for the most part, so I ain't asking for much.
    You got Wahl's that will clean ya scalp, hip me my dude. I actully hate the razor blade and I have to shave damn near everyday. And I have cowlics in the corners and a bald spot in the back so I gotta keep it clean. I get a few bumps on the right nape of my neck other than that I'm good
  • waterproof
    edited March 2011
    Options

go cop those balding clippers by Wahl, that's the closest u going to get to razor smooth skin bald.u wont get any closer than tha
  • waterproof
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You got Wahl's that will clean ya scalp, hip me my dude. I actully hate the razor blade and I have to shave damn near everyday. And I have cowlics in the corners and a bald spot in the back so I gotta keep it clean. I get a few bumps on the right nape of my neck other than that I'm good

wahls balding clippers my brother u wont go wrong, that my word
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got an andis & wahl trimmers for 45 & 50 dollars.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this thread is a fail witout any fresh lined up pics...backin up yall claims for using 'top of the line razors"...untill them.....
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aqua..... battle me ?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    aqua..... battle me ?

u dont want it..........
  • shawnbrown
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u dont want it..........

lmfao.... ahhhhhhhh man... you CANT be serious
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    y can't u make a regular face, y?

we aint gonna deAquafiy this thread....and i do make regualr faces i just stay shittin on these ignant mofuckas on here....and since the hostility has gone up more since the past week now...i gota show mofuckas now im really bouta start shttin on em
  • shawnbrown
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i ain't reading that ? .
    i just think u make yaself unattractive with ya faces. ya last few AVI's have been subpar to say the least.

lmao..............
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i ain't reading that ? .
    i just think u make yaself unattractive with ya faces. ya last few AVI's have been subpar to say the least.

u know u read it stop frontin...all in all you gota fresh lineup wit some fresh clippers? post please :)
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've never even heard of BALDING clippers. I don't believe it will work for me lol. I use Gillette Fusion Pro Glide w/ Aveeno shaving cream...Tend skin...then Aqua Velva or Club Man...then a thicker lotion. Don't know what else to do.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've never even heard of BALDING clippers. I don't believe it will work for me lol. I use Gillette Fusion Pro Glide w/ Aveeno shaving cream...Tend skin...then Aqua Velva or Club Man...then a thicker lotion. Don't know what else to do.

a real mans post......................
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol i did read it
    and naw since i grew out my dreads i stop getting a lineup in the front (barber was pushing my ? back)
    i just tape up the temples and sideburns and kim

ohh u ova dere wit da dreads??.......let me find out! sheeit out here in WA we barely see dreads :(,,,but sometimes when dudes have the dreads and their hair is freshly lined up but the dreads start a lil far back...it dose not look right kind of ? in my eyes.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got some trimmers call the peanut that I use to maintain ? hair only paid like $35 for them.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Yeah I just got some regular Wahl's clippers from Target or something for like $30 and re-adjusted the blades so they cut closer to my scalp. Close enough, but not too close where I'm cutting myself. I only shave every couple of days at the least and It works pretty well for me.
  • Sixfoursix
    Sixfoursix Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Them ? that be like "I rather risk letting somebody else ? my head up" acting like females. I get ? and cut my own hair. It ain't hard. Andis t-liners and wahl to chop it down. Got pic proof. William I am unruly Jefferson. Them the type of ? that pay to get oil changes. If you got it go head. But don't knock the po man who ain't Finna pay for something he can do his self.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sixfoursix wrote: »
    Them ? that be like "I rather risk letting somebody else ? my head up" acting like females. I get ? and cut my own hair. It ain't hard. Andis t-liners and wahl to chop it down. Got pic proof. William I am unruly Jefferson. Them the type of ? that pay to get oil changes. If you got it go head. But don't knock the po man who ain't Finna pay for something he can do his self.

tumblr_me0co3aume1qf1jfgo1_500.gif