Options
1234568»

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    Lebron belongs in a convo with Melo and Wade, not Kobe smh this thread is full of foolishness and I keep being sucked back into it. I'm done in here

smh........
  • youngc12
    youngc12 Members Posts: 89
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    After almost 7 years together in the league I don't know how anybody can say with any confidence that LeBron is more clutch that Carmelo... Melo has show time and time again he can hit the big shot from his rookie season....Lebron still hasn't even shown he can make clutch free throws let alone clutch game winners on a consistent basis

bolded for emphasis....quoted for truth
  • hulk_smash
    hulk_smash Members Posts: 39
    edited February 2010
    Options
    rated r wrote: »
    lebron just got owned & left the court with the quickness

Classic!!!!!

But on some real ? ...Lebron is good, but he just aint got nothin on the people they try to compare him with...He wasn't worthy of facing Kobe, so Dwight gave him the business. Lebron shouldn't have been Rookie of the Year over Melo, so Melo continues to show that he is better. I'm tellin u, Melo will have a championship before Lebron. N if Lebron is supposed to be so good, why he aint got the co-sign from Jordan like Melo does?Melo got the Jordan brand stamp of approval, and Kobe's shoes catch the house on fire. N all Lebron's shoes do is help him move faster off the court n kick rocks after an embarassing loss....Lebron is good, but nobody likes him as a player cause he hasn't earned the "king" title. It's like the NBA is trying to force feed him to us. N in the process has showed he can't take losing like a man, he can't take being dunked on like a man, he dances before games when he should be focused on winning,n he won't compete in any all star competition ever for the fear of losing..
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hulk_smash wrote: »
    Classic!!!!!

But on some real ? ...Lebron is good, but he just aint got nothin on the people they try to compare him with...He wasn't worthy of facing Kobe, so Dwight gave him the business. Lebron shouldn't have been Rookie of the Year over Melo, so Melo continues to show that he is better. I'm tellin u, Melo will have a championship before Lebron. N if Lebron is supposed to be so good, why he aint got the co-sign from Jordan like Melo does?Melo got the Jordan brand stamp of approval, and Kobe's shoes catch the house on fire. N all Lebron's shoes do is help him move faster off the court n kick rocks after an embarassing loss....Lebron is good, but nobody likes him as a player cause he hasn't earned the "king" title. It's like the NBA is trying to force feed him to us. N in the process has showed he can't take losing like a man, he can't take being dunked on like a man, he dances before games when he should be focused on winning,n he won't compete in any all star competition ever for the fear of losing..
    Ether makes ya soul burn slow... and so does losing
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wade and Lebron has led their teams to the Finals, what the ? has Melo done other than cut his cornrows.
  • rapstar39
    rapstar39 Members Posts: 521
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    apart from the chase down blocks, the big threes, and the actual statistical numbers, bron really isnt that exciting of a player. no finesse at all

you hating ass ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    rapstar39 wrote: »
    you hating ass ?

lol was sort of thinking that too
  • rapstar39
    rapstar39 Members Posts: 521
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    After almost 7 years together in the league I don't know how anybody can say with any confidence that LeBron is more clutch that Carmelo... Melo has show time and time again he can hit the big shot from his rookie season....Lebron still hasn't even shown he can make clutch free throws let alone clutch game winners on a consistent basis

have you been watching basketball the past couple years ???
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    rapstar39 wrote: »
    you hating ass ?

lol its an opinion, obviously youre a big lebron fan. i like lebron as well. im just calling it how i see it. if thats hating to you then i dont know what to tell you. he really isnt that exciting other than the things i posted. i did forget to add his precision passes they do look real nice. but when i see how kobe and wade play they are more exciting players imo. no offense by the way if youre offended
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I cosign that Melo will have a ring before Bron also.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I cosign that Melo will have a ring before Bron also.

true......
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hulk_smash wrote: »
    Classic!!!!!

GEEEEEEEEET EM!!!

lmaooooo!!
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    that is interesting though....how are you the "king" with no rings?
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    From SI.com

"Is Carmelo Anthony the most clutch player in the league? Statistically speaking, yes. 'Melo's 20-foot jump shot to beat the Cavs last week was his 12th career game-winner that came in the final seven seconds. Anthony is 13-of-27 (48.1 percent) in attempts to tie or take the lead in the final 10 seconds of a game, the highest percentage since he entered the NBA in 2003."

Like I said when the game is on the line I would rather let Melo take the last shot than see lebron miss a jumper and cry about it later.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    that is interesting though....how are you the "king" with no rings?

thats why I have never called him king james
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'll take Jamal Crawford with the last shot before Lebron
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nuggets>Cavs
    Denver>Cleveland
    Colorado>Ohio
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? mega charged and celebrating like the cavs lost game 7 in the finals or at least the east finals.

Bron drops 43 15 and 13 Another triple double to add to the other 30 somethin he got in his career.Cavs lose 1st time in a month got the best record in the league and ? clownin.HAHAHAHAA Thats hate for you.

? I made this Thread BEFORE the cavs lost that game. It was like second quarter when Bron was missing LAY-UPS. U prolly don't post cuz u don't read. And oh..
    Platinum thread.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? , u gotta b outta ur ? MIND to think melo is better than bron
    don't get wrong, melo gets it done
    but bron is like magic, someone who can play every position on the floor if he wanted to
    on the other hand, melo is like benard king
    someone that can put up buckets in a hurry
    u can't compare the two b/c they play differently