any love for SOLE?

Options
ninjasenses
ninjasenses Members Posts: 157
edited March 2011 in The Essence
He was/is part of anticon doesnt seem like too many people here have heard of him but he definately has some good releases out. I would definatley recommend his album bottle of humans. Anyone else out there a fan?

Here some newer stuff:

Comments

• satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea i am i was bumpin bottle of humans not to long ago. even tho El-P exposed him i still isten to him
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I only have his Bottle of Humans though and agreed, he's nice... didn't know El-P exposed him though???
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Yeah, I only have his Bottle of Humans though and agreed, he's nice... didn't know El-P exposed him though???

yea theres a Company Flow song called Linda Tripp....basicly they had beef or some ? and El-p caught Sole on tape saying how he loves company flow and ? ...you can find the song on youtube and ? . even tho this happend i still ? with Sole and his album Selling Still water is also classic
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    yea theres a Company Flow song called Linda Tripp....basicly they had beef or some ? and El-p caught Sole on tape saying how he loves company flow and ? ...you can find the song on youtube and ? . even tho this happend i still ? with Sole and his album Selling Still water is also classic

I'll check that one, in my ageing state, I grow less and less concerned with the background of an artist, unless it's really disappointing... I think everyone contradicts themselves and can feel admiration and hatred at the same time for sometimes insignificant ish...

Props on the recommendation though!!!