why are there 18 michael jordan threads on the 1st page?

Options
Mdizzle9000
Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
dude comin back from retirement or somethin?

Comments

• MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

dude comin back from retirement or somethin?

Cause some ? tryna re-live the glory days, them ? are over, and some ? just got hate in they blood
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cheapseats trending topic
  • The Entrepreneur
    The Entrepreneur Members Posts: 689
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you are making an argument about Kobe or anything related to Kobe don't mention MJ's name and that won't happen

This new generation kills me with this "you are a hater" stuff, you are a hater of MJ if you mention him and Kobe together

I can start a thread right now about how much Kobe is better than D-wade and Lebron and I promise you won't get that hate, like somebody just hating for no reason. Somebody did a Kobe vs. Tim Duncan thread and it was about a tie, I went with Kobe but again Jordan was not on a level with anybody, there was no argument. You can't make it, I can give you a hundred reasons why MJ is better and you will come back with I am a hater or he scored 81 nothing else to your argument
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you are making an argument about Kobe or anything related to Kobe don't mention MJ's name and that won't happen

This new generation kills me with this "you are a hater" stuff, you are a hater of MJ if you mention him and Kobe together

I can start a thread right now about how much Kobe is better than D-wade and Lebron and I promise you won't get that hate, like somebody just hating for no reason. Somebody did a Kobe vs. Tim Duncan thread and it was about a tie, I went with Kobe but again Jordan was not on a level with anybody, there was no argument. You can't make it, I can give you a hundred reasons why MJ is better and you will come back with I am a hater or he scored 81 nothing else to your argument

i guaran-damn-tee that thread will eventually turn into kobe vs MJ
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no ones crying, im not a bandwagon fan and kobe is my favorite current player despite the fact that i know jordan is the greatest of all time. but anyway, they need to merge all of these threads and billfagger needs his own little zone to rant about ? no one cares about
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm wondering the same thing
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok, all those threads and this one are locked....Billfiger, theres a ? official MLB thread and I havent you seen you post in there once b
This discussion has been closed.