The r b g community vs. Barack obama .

H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    ? Obama

Co Sizzle!
    ? OBAMA
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Obama has been a disaster........
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Obama has been a disaster........

But honestly after the tear-jerking was over did you honestly expect him to be any different from the others??

Obama has the same blood in his veins as ? Cheney..literally.

Black folks need to get over their messiah-complex, aint no white-Jesus or Black-president going to save your Black ass...

Untill we do for self we will continue to be duped by beige mullatto politicians, and religious con-men.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Obama was a pacifier. Too many black folk was waking up, they needed a sedative. Ta da, enter Obama then commence with the comedy....

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I was expecting that Malik Zulu Shabazz video when i read the thread title
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    But honestly after the tear-jerking was over did you honestly expect him to be any different from the others??

Obama has the same blood in his veins as ? Cheney..literally.

Black folks need to get over their messiah-complex, aint no white-Jesus or Black-president going to save your Black ass...

Untill we do for self we will continue to be duped by beige mullatto politicians, and religious con-men.

I co-sign completely, and honestly, I did expect genuine change. Silly me, Obama had me fooled in 2008.

He'l never get a vote from me again. Watching Black folk defend Obama is just as silly and stupid as seeing White people defending Bush. Both groups seem like idiots to me these days.

Unless Black people REALLY support neverending wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Libya. He's busy playing Captian-Save A Hoe in Libya when 50 million Americans are living in poverty. ? is beyond ridiculous.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Obama > RBG.

As a politician what makes Obama bad?

What makes Obama bad? How about the fact he's always playing Captain Save A Hoe in the Middle East when ton upon tons of Americans are living in poverty? When many Americans are dealing with inflation, making life very expensive for the avg person?

When many Americans are barely getting by, and youth homelessness is on the rise???? How about some priority on AMERICAN matters and less emphasis on a region that hates us for good reasons?

As a politician, how is Obama GOOD?
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Schools are being shut down left and right due to budget cuts, some cities are falling off a cliff financially, and yet we have enough hundreds of billions of dollars to ? and maim people all over the world.

That's okay with you Ether? I hope not. Obama supporters are the new Bush supporters. They're no different. They all support the same ? ....endless wars, tax cuts for the rich, and spending money outside the country when Americans are in need of some help. I don't want to hear an Obama supporter criticize Bush ever again.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Obama > RBG.

As a politician what makes Obama bad?

He's no Bobby Rush or Maxine Waters and nobody expects him to be honestly, but he failed to bring our brothers home from that damn war and he failed to do so.

He's a great politician but as a man he seems like a spineless puppet and a corporate lap-dog.

Michelle has some very succulent thighs and an ample buttocks so I give Barrack props on that.
  • Chike
    edited March 2011
    He's no Bobby Rush or Maxine Waters and nobody expects him to be honestly, but he failed to bring our brothers home from that damn war and he failed to do so.

He's a great politician but as a man he seems like a spineless puppet and a corporate lap-dog.

Michelle has some very succulent thighs and an ample buttocks so I give Barrack props on that.

BAAAAAAhahahahahahaha
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Extending Bushes Tax cuts really helps me a lot.

Helps out some family members I know as well, but at what cost? Bankrupting America's future?

You like inflation, don't you?
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Personally I don't have high hopes for no politician.

I guess I made a mistake believing Obama's words, didn't I?

I shouldv'e listened to the people who warned me Obama was a fraud who would become just like Bush. How right they were.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I will say this. While I disagree with his politics, particularly the fence sitting and absolute about faces, when it comes to Black people. I can honestly say I expected nothing from him because he is part of a system that is diametrically opposed to the good for the masses.

With that being said, I can also say that just his being in that office will have long lasting good effects on our children that many of us won't see until years later. Our children have been fed an image that they can aspire to be anything they want, forget the politics, what that has done to the psyche to young, black children is immeasurable . The proverbial cat is out the bag and will never be back in. I like the fact that he has an intelligent woman, who has his back and two beautiful daughters. That is a good look for black children to see. We can school them on the Politics and BS later.

I hear shorties now, talking about how they are going to be this and that and it doesn't involve sports and entertainment.

All things work for good in the long run, because the Universe doesn't take L's.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

I spit pomegranate juice on my keyboard. You aint right.
  • Chike
    edited March 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    I will say this. While I disagree with his politics, particularly the fence sitting and absolute about faces, when it comes to Black people. I can honestly say I expected nothing from him because he is part of a system that is diametrically opposed to the good for the masses.

With that being said, I can also say that just his being in that office will have long lasting good effects on our children that many of us won't see until years later. Our children have been fed an image that they can aspire to be anything they want, forget the politics, what that has done to the psyche to young, black children is immeasurable . The proverbial cat is out the bag and will never be back in. I like the fact that he has an intelligent woman, who has his back and two beautiful daughters. That is a good look for black children to see. We can school them on the Politics and BS later.

I hear shorties now, talking about how they are going to be this and that and it doesn't involve sports and entertainment.

All things work for good in the long run, because the Universe doesn't take L's.

I like this, plus the ? in us always finds a way to come out. Eventually the devil will become too weak and irrelevant to be able to suppress it any longer.