Yo LCA, Im writing a movie script called Which Side (Blind Side 2)

Options
T. Sanford
T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Its about a freckle face white kid that get adopted by a fam that's affilated with the rolling 60s that live in east lake housing project & he have to adapt to project living. The rich kid goes from playing fencing to being a notorious free agent thug & every gang affilation try to recruit him in the city

just finished shooting one scene with the freckle face white boy & his crew in a shoot with a rival neighborhood upcoming gang. & his adopted mother watch on from the porch, so the freckle face white boy click gets mad at him because he's... not covering him right in the shootout. So the adopted mother (who is a retired OG in the rolling 60 gang). Walks where the shootout at & stops the shootout, pulls the freckle face white boy to the side & shows him how to aim his glock in clutch time & tell him to go Ham on them to protect his "brothers". So he inject the knowledge & proceed to lead his click into Victory

Tomorrow's scene would be all the gang OGs meet up on the freckle face white boy turf. & tell them they want to see a affilation beat down on the white boy. 6 on one & the white boy fights his way out the 2 minute beat down & all the different gang OGs jump on their phones, impressed with the white boy performance. Then later he sits at his adopted mother kitchen table nervously, deciding should he pick the Rolling 60 rag, Skyline rag or Vicelords rag

Then he look up at his ebonic talking mother & seeks for a decision. She place her hand onto his shoulder & says "son, I'm an retired rolling 60 OG, you're my son, I don't care what ever you go, my word I wont go Ham on you". So he smiles place his hand on his adopted mother hand & picks the rolling 60 rag to carry on his adopted mother legacy

Comments

• birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh my ? , thats a hear warming story. i might not be able to see that in theaters because i dont want people to see a non tattoo tear on my cheek.
  • T. Sanford
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh my ? , thats a hear warming story. i might not be able to see that in theaters because i dont want people to see a non tattoo tear on my cheek.

gon & let it out G, I was teary eyed at my director's set
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hahaha I was thinking about someone making a spoof of the Blind side too! ? would be funny as ? .
  • T. Sanford
    edited March 2011
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »
    Hahaha I was thinking about someone making a spoof of the Blind side too! ? would be funny as ? .

thats some real shss there. spit your spoof of Blind Side