Options
    neither are his 6 finals mvp's..

RIP patrick swayze
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    oh nevermind. the Lakers ran through powerhouses like Philly and New Jersey. nothing against those teams at all, but the Suns, Blazers, Lakers, etc... of Jordan's era would have destroyed those teams

dont forget the jazz

teams now dont defend the pick n roll well...and that was the jazz trademark...
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RIP t/s

He'll be survived by his 9 posts.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    RIP t/s

He'll be survived by his 9 posts.

2w65ets.jpg...................
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This thread funny
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no. no. just no swayze

that Lakers team was still stacked and could be most teams today. Magic and Worthy were still stars and they had Bryon Scott and Perkins doing well too
    and to even get to that lakers team, they had to go through the "Bad Boys" of Detroit. if you aren't impressed by that then go eat ? topped w/ sprinkles

then they beat a talented Portland team who is better than most any other team today. with clyde, porter, cliff robinson, and Buck Williams. and to even get to that point, they had to go through those Knicks teams AND beat the Cavs who were one of the best teams in the NBA

i'm gonna stop there. i could break down every championship run, and how its as impressive if not more impressive than the runs of the guys you mentioned. ..... #

i'm more impressed by the teams and players Jordan had to take down than I am with the Spurs beating the Cavs or the Lakers beating whatever wack team came out of the East whenever it sucked so bad. But don't bring up the Pacers, cause Jordan ran through them too

That Portland team was cold that year I was rooting for the Bulls but I was a Drexler/Robinson fan on the low.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? should have been locked as soon as it was created smh
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and Laker fans wonder why the rest of the country doesn't take their opinions seriously. U gon compare the Nets, Sixers, and an aged Pacers team, and a young Magic team to a still talented Lakers team, the Blazers, Suns, Sonics, and Jazz 2X in the 90s? Let alone the teams the Bulls had to go through in the East at the time, Lakers just had worry about the Kings (which we all know 02 was shady) and Spurs as serious threats. Plus the ? slapping Detroit gave the Lakers in 04 and losing by 40 to the Celtics!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol at this thread, you can tell a young dumb ? post

Charles Barkley, Kevin Johnson, Magic Johnson, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Gary Payton,etc are some bums. lmfao
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2w65ets.jpg...................

OH ? !!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
This discussion has been closed.