You ever tried to f#ck a chick that you wasn't attracted to......

Options
BigMeatball
BigMeatball Members Posts: 390
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
and your ? didn't cooperate? LOL! I did. I was bout 18 and was cool with this chick. She liked me, but we were just "friends". I was ? other broads. Anyway, she was a ? and wanted me to hit, but she had the body of a 10 year old girl. She was cute, but had no ass and no ? . She acted like she was all that but I could tell that she had self esteem issues. So one night she decides this is the night. Her body just didn't do it for me. It took my ? forever to get hard and once it did, the ? was so tight that I couldn't get it in. I wanted to knock her down because I could be her first but it wasn't meant to be. She was the type that thought a ? should get hard just because there is a ? around. WRONG! ? , I ain't attracted to you. But, because I knew it would hurt her feelings, I never told her. I just let her think something was wrong with me. So, you ever tried to or ? a broad out of sympathy?

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why would a non desperate man attempt this?
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nope plenty of attractive chicks willing to ? ....why would any ? wanna ? a ugly ? ??
  • BigMeatball
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I swear you ? fuckas have no comprehension skills. Read the ? story. I guess it's my fault for expecting y'all to actually understand. It wasn't about me getting ? . I tried to do it for her. And she wasn't ugly. I'm pretty sure a lot of ? would've ? , but she just didn't do it for me.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mmmmmmmmm nope.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I swear you ? fuckas have no comprehension skills. Read the ? story. I guess it's my fault for expecting y'all to actually understand. It wasn't about me getting ? . I tried to do it for her. And she wasn't ugly. I'm pretty sure a lot of ? would've ? , but she just didn't do it for me.

lol relax ? , no need to get all hostile.
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

lmao we answered the question that the thread title asked...just cause it wasnt the answer you wanted to hear dont get mad.
  • BigMeatball
    edited March 2011
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »
    mmmmmmmmm nope.

Thank you for at least answering the question.
  • BigMeatball
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    lmao we answered the question that the thread title asked...just cause it wasnt the answer you wanted to hear dont get mad.
    I expect most, if not all, the answers to be no. You answered it and added extra stuff that wasn't even in there. It's all good though. No malice behind my words.
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i feel ya....some women think we will ? anything..........not tru
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao hommie in here getting mad. chill man...LMAO
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and your ? didn't cooperate? LOL! I did. I was bout 18 and was cool with this chick. She liked me, but we were just "friends". I was ? other broads. Anyway, she was a ? and wanted me to hit, but she had the body of a 10 year old girl. She was cute, but had no ass and no ? . She acted like she was all that but I could tell that she had self esteem issues. So one night she decides this is the night. Her body just didn't do it for me. It took my ? forever to get hard and once it did, the ? was so tight that I couldn't get it in. I wanted to knock her down because I could be her first but it wasn't meant to be. She was the type that thought a ? should get hard just because there is a ? around. WRONG! ? , I ain't attracted to you. But, because I knew it would hurt her feelings, I never told her. I just let her think something was wrong with me. So, you ever tried to or ? a broad out of sympathy?

Same ? happened to me word for word....except the chick was fat. She had that undetected fatness. I guess it was the clothes & the pushup bra because she had a serious stomach muffin & her ? were droopy & uneven. She was cute too SMMFH. My ? was was limp like Oodles & Noodles. I let her think I couldn't get it up but....my ? was like "hell nah ? "
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2yynlnk.jpg
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've done it with the ex-wife before :shrugs
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao t/s mad

all i was saying is why would i sleep with someone im not attracted to

i damn sho ain't doing it for her smh
  • BigMeatball
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Same ? happened to me word for word....except the chick was fat. She had that undetected fatness. I guess it was the clothes & the pushup bra because she had a serious stomach muffin & her ? were droopy & uneven. She was cute too SMMFH. My ? was was limp like Oodles & Noodles. I let her think I couldn't get it up but....my ? was like "hell nah ? "

Damn! Lmao! ;)
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's happened to me. My ? was like "she, fine but nah, bruh! something ain't right."

A lot more ? would be winning if they listened to their bodies a little bit closer.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options

No...that's a waste of my time...why ? somebody I'm not attracted to? Just stay cool w/ her and ? her pretty friend instead
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I would never waste my time trying to ? somebody that I'm not attracted too. Hell I almost threw up just kissing a girl that I wasn't attracted to back in high school, so ? is definitely not on the menu. Now I've turned down plenty of chicks that were physically attractive just because my spidey sense said "naw ? ...do that ? & you'll regret it". In those situations, it was always something non-cosmetic about them that turned me off ( slutty, stupid, wack personality, mentally unstable...etcetera ).
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nah, all I ? with is dimes.

Lately, I been gettin' approached by alot of lightskinned/beige dimes.
  • bknugga
    bknugga Members Posts: 107
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's happened to me. My ? was like "she, fine but nah, bruh! something ain't right."

A lot more ? would be winning if they listened to their bodies a little bit closer.

Same thing happened to me w/ an ex-coworker. Had done everything with her but smash, and when her man went out of town she called me over on some, let's play MVC 3 we don't have to do anything tip.

She eventually got naked, and im ready to go, but something was 'off' Maybe it was smashing in her man's crib, or her E.T. shaped naked body. I swear she looked good in clothes. Skinny waist italian chick, thick thighs and ass and D cups. But out of clothes, it was just all bad. It just didn't feel right.

Plus later she admits that she has a 'small case' of vaginal herpes and i was never so glad to dodge a bullet in my life.
  • HOODEDpNESS
    HOODEDpNESS Members Posts: 32
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I was scraping the bottom of the barrel one night i needed some ass (young ? ) and was ? around online and saw a below average face chick with NICE ? , but in the pics she hid her gut; i never let that ? lay on her back, i didnt want to upset the ocean by ? her missionary; nice head game tho.