DETAILING the WHOLE BIZZY BONE went "CRAZY" saga

p swayze 166
p swayze 166 Members Posts: 120
edited April 2011 in The Reason
I shared this info in another thread asking about Bizzy Bone being crazy or going crazy supposedly....here's pretty much the real story, short and sweet in aims to ? all these "Bizzy Bone went crazy and was on drugs smoking ? " and all the other lies and MISCONCEPTIONS I have seen here and around the internet.....hope this kills all that BS floating around.

basically in 2003 his (foster) brother CAPO adrian Parlette, a member of his label, crew, family, etc. was brutally murdered.....it was speculated and kinda said by Bizzy that due to him being blackballed in the industry in that time and that leaving the money coming in slow for the movement they had going he went back to the hood and was selling weed...Bizzy was kicked off the grey goose tour by bone thugs other members for "being ? on stage", Capo was with him at that time and him touring with them was basically his main source of income, thus bizzy getting kicked off meant he was gone too, so he went back to Cleveland/Columbus and started pumpin' again...here's the videos speaking on the murder of CAPO, Bizzy's foster brother...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjaNYBN52Vg

so basically after that Bizzy kept working and running around and released two albums almost at the same time, Alpha and Omega & the Beginning and The End, (great albums by the way)...one which included a classic song talking about his brother entitled "Hellafied Game"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8td2apTT7iM

after that is when Bizzy went "crazy" or whatever they tried to say.....and basically he was running around working with artists on collabos when he did that radio interview that was eccentric, yet his words made quite alot of sense when you just listened to them and not the tone or way he said them, but anyway...he chronicled pretty much what he went through in this article to

MTV
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/151...ot-crazy.jhtml

heres an excerpt:
"There was such an abundance [of animosity], I wouldn't let them sneak in," he continued. "By them not being able to infiltrate, they said, 'He's crazy.' I know who I am, I'm the Lord's baby. That's just real. It's good to be the Lord's child."

Bizzy's questionable behavior last year makes his appearance in Houston seem as normal as pouring cold milk on cereal in the morning. In 2004 he voluntarily began life as a homeless person and went on a journey that changed his life. He began walking from his hometown of Cleveland throughout the state of Ohio for a little over half a year, giving away virtually all of what little money he had left and living in bus stations.

"Everybody thought I went crazy," he said. "They were questioning my motives and what was going on. I seen things for what they really was. Everybody around me changed. I was literally walking and spiritually walking. You can't take a walk without taking a walk.

"[I walked] pretty much the whole Ohio area," he continued. "People were passing in cars, looking at me, laughing at me. I was in bus stations and in the streets talking to people. Police waking me up like, 'You can't sleep here.' I had a little change in my pocket, not even enough to catch the bus. I'd given away my money 'cause I thought it was the right thing to do at the time. It was a learning process. It was a spiritual education."

While traveling through Ohio on foot, Bizzy said, he became closer with the Lord. But as strong as he became spiritually, physically he began breaking down, and his journey came to an end.

"I couldn't walk anymore," he recalled. "My legs wouldn't move, my feet were blistered. I was hungry, nowhere to go. It was just time to stop walking. I was walking on the freeway trying to get from Columbus to Cleveland. A policeman pulled me over and was like, 'Look, man, you cannot walk no more. We will take you to jail.' I really couldn't walk, I was hobbling around like my grandfather. I went to the hospital, I had a close friend come pick me up, put me in the tub, get some Epsom salt, washed me up."

The former Bone Thugs member (he's left and returned to the group several times and even put out an album with Layzie Bone earlier this year) said his group wasn't there to check on him during his seven-month journey and neither was his family.

"When you crawl out of that, you don't want anybody around you but who helped you," he said. "Everybody is fake. My own mother was trying to put me in an insane asylum. I was like, 'I know my name, my Social Security number. Just because I have a blessing and you don't feel what I feel, that gives you no right.' I returned with a blessing and everybody was treating it like a curse."

that was all around the 2004-2005 time period....there's been a whole bunch of ? regarding him before that and since.....the story of his brother is alot deeper, but i didnt wanna really get into street hearsay...but a few people in Bizzy's 7th sign group/label have blamed members of Bone thugs n harmony for basically ? up capo's (bizzy's brother who was murdered) money and not wanting him on tour with them and that forced him back into the street because that was his only way to make money with teh music...he had kids to take care of too, which I'm told Bizzy has been supporting financially for years (or was atleast)....these accusations come mainly from Baby Phil....though Bizzy has never said it, I wouldn't be surprised if that added to the rift within the group....but BIZZY HAS NEVER stated this, so coudl just be hearsay...most he said was alluding to the blackball and capo forced back to the streets in an interview he did with ALLHIPHOP back in in like 2005 (I'll try and find the link, one of the best interviews I have ever read, very truthful, humble, and REAL)....but yeah that basically a little more to the story for yall if yall care.....Bizzy's story is up there with 2Pac's for most movie like, ? crazy for real.

EDIT: here's that interview, I recommend y'all read it, it's pretty great read

http://gentlejones.blogspot.com/2004...s-of-thug.html

Bizzy: Yeah, well, I am going to be real, real honest with you. And I haven't been this open and candid about this before, but I am going to give this one to you. Because I am looking at his picture right now, as I keep him with me everywhere I go. The whole thing that happened with Adrian was...the industry and what we are doing, was not ready for 7th Sign. And not only were they not ready, they were not willing to give us a chance to be heard. And when you don’t give people a chance to be heard, who need to be heard, as this is their only outlet out, when you take that from them….When people say, "Please don't do business with him, don’t give him any deal, don’t let him put out this, don’t let him do this, he is untrustworthy, etc". When you hold him back like that, when you get that black ball on it, by him just always sticking with me, because he was [family]. So virtually, he was blackballed in the industry, like I was blackballed in the industry.

During the course of that, we have kids we have to feed. He has three children he left behind. And in the course of that, things happen in when you have to take care of your children. From that, you step in the jungle, and you have to be an animal. Unfortunately, somebody came up into his home and he was murdered! That is the thick of it. I blame myself, because if I wasn't blackballed in the industry, I could have had him out there working. I could have had him out there singing his heart out, doing what he does best. But we are real people and what we rap about and sing about is not fake. So if we are not doing this, there is a good chance, and there is a good possibility that we may wind up dead. That is just the truth. We are not like your cake ass rappers out there, we are real. We are real street poets with terrible stories. No mothers, no fathers, foster homes, beat on, touched on, those types of stories! So we lost him, and he is watching over us and that is what happened.

AllHipHop.com: Have the police been doing anything to find the killers?

Bizzy: There have been 175 unsolved murders in Columbus, Ohio, my friend. They are working it, you feel me. It’s a funny thing out there. People really don't know that Ohio is really like everywhere else. Its not where your from, its not even where you are at, it is just what it really is. But we also have another young solider that passed before Capo. He got killed by the police out here, by an off duty cop. And my main man who did security for me for about seven years; he just got murdered in Cleveland last year. So 7th Sign has been going through the twist. Because it’s that serious! And I am still going through it out here and I think people respect that. I think people in this industry respect when you go through some things and you survive, and you leave with your mentality and you still have love in your heart!

so basically instead of me telling you let Bizzy haha....but yeah so hope that helps ya out.....and Bizzy aint crazy I was with him and the whole group as they were recording the last UNI-5 album and he's very sane, just doesn't act like "rappers" are "supposed" to act, he is a unique individual and honestly does not give a ? about anyone's opinions and lives for himself and not for anyone else......real cool, humble dude...if u ever have a chance hit up one of his shows and he'll probably be chillin with everyone afterwards having a drink or something...cool cat.

Comments

• Stoh13
    Stoh13 Members Posts: 104
    edited March 2011

Lol this ruined his credibility for me. Now if i seen him act out this radio interview on stage, then id pay to see him.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I tried reading that last link you posted but it doesn't work. Let me know what's good with that, Bizzy is one of my favorites and have been since 5th grade at least.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Stoh13 wrote: »

Lol this ruined his credibility for me. Now if i seen him act out this radio interview on stage, then id pay to see him.
    right not only this ridiculous interview but walkin from Cleveland to Columbus I think that's like a 3 hour drive he's ? crazy
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    how were they blackballed in the industry???

the first paragraph said they were blackballed
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited March 2011
    Good read T/S. Bizzy was/is always misunderstood IMO. Dude is also in my Top 5 DOA and no one can tell me otherwise. BTNH!!!!!
  • p swayze 166
    edited April 2011
    IT's a known FACT in the industry Bizzy was blackballed...ruthless, and sony was ? when he sued them and got his freedom....ever wonder why bizzy didnt release a second follow up solo to HEAVENZ MOVIE until 2001....dr.dre, alotta prominent people and industry execs were told NOT to mess with Bizzy he's "this, he's that, and the other"...? I mean 90% of yall probably think he was on ? or some stupid ? , cuz the rumors spread......as far as that radio interview, it was def "eccentric" and out of "the NORM"....but honestly, listen to what he says, he's kickin REAL ? , but ppl are too caught up in the cool factor to dig deep....it doesn't sound cool, but the homie is kickin knowledge....and remember this is a guy who was a part of selling 40 million records worldwide and was HIGHLY respected by the "go to" GOATS 2Pac and BIG.....
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    so dude is crazy..

i got it. lets take the cape off and keep it movin
  • Stoh13
    Stoh13 Members Posts: 104
    edited April 2011
    IT's a known FACT in the industry Bizzy was blackballed...ruthless, and sony was ? when he sued them and got his freedom....ever wonder why bizzy didnt release a second follow up solo to HEAVENZ MOVIE until 2001....dr.dre, alotta prominent people and industry execs were told NOT to mess with Bizzy he's "this, he's that, and the other"...? I mean 90% of yall probably think he was on ? or some stupid ? , cuz the rumors spread......as far as that radio interview, it was def "eccentric" and out of "the NORM"....but honestly, listen to what he says, he's kickin REAL ? , but ppl are too caught up in the cool factor to dig deep....it doesn't sound cool, but the homie is kickin knowledge....and remember this is a guy who was a part of selling 40 million records worldwide and was HIGHLY respected by the "go to" GOATS 2Pac and BIG.....

Cmon man, havent you ever been ? and were still able to talk sense? Bizzy bone admitted himself he was on ? during the interview.
  • p swayze 166
    edited April 2011
    Stoh13 wrote: »
    Cmon man, havent you ever been ? and were still able to talk sense? Bizzy bone admitted himself he was on ? during the interview.

see it's morons like you man....no he didn't......where's ya facts??? stop talking out ya ass
  • p swayze 166
    edited April 2011
    mindright wrote: »
    so dude is crazy..

i got it. lets take the cape off and keep it movin

keep it movin son....get ya mind right kid