Check Out What My "Best Friend" Asked Me To Do Today

13»

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I didn't say he wasn't wrong

but if she's a good friend and is asking you for a favor/help..........you should do it

one of my best friends is a guy.... I know I can count on him for everything... even if he doesn't agree or like the reason why I need him , he's not going to leave me stuck out

That's called laying down the ground work B. Playboy is taking it slow.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

ain't that much slow in the world...? is really lying in wait for YEARS just for a chance, not even a guarantee but a CHANCE to smash? that's some loser ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    aight bruh.....but you need to tell her next time if she wants a ride from you:

it's ass or cash cause no one rides for free:)

^^ Playboy knows the deal
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    That's what you get for having a female "best friend." I never understood those types of relationships. They are always shams.
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited April 2011
    ion care, friend or not, i'm not finna encourage nobody's hoe ?
    i got a lil sister and if she called me on that dumb ? , she would get swiftly ignored and/or talked bad to
    i'm not finna enable a dumb ?
    if she grown enough to ? she grown enough to open her mouth and ask that ? for some bus fare.
    you encourage that ? && then you got another worthless ass friend that's outchea ? ? for the free && can't even get a ride home.
    i woulda talked bad to her ass and hung up. and if she couldn't take the criticism, then ? her.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    you got a one sided friendship...and that's good manipulation on her part and pretty stupid on your part

Yea, We Done
  • HOODEDpNESS
    HOODEDpNESS Members Posts: 32
    edited April 2011
    You should have asked for some head on the ride back OR gas money; which ever she's willing to give up easily............
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    is she is a longtime freind who has held u down in the
    past,then u should helped her out while telling her if she is dumb.

now if its onesided situation where she aint never did ? for u
    leave her ass or get some head or money.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    is she is a longtime freind who has held u down in the
    past,then u should helped her out while telling her if she is dumb.

now if its onesided situation where she aint never did ? for u
    leave her ass or get some head or money.

In the 4 years ive known her she aint never did ? for me
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited April 2011
    stop making best friends in the play pen with women, and make them romantic aquantances and you wont have to deal with this dumb ?
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    stop making best friends in the play pen with women, and make them romantic aquantances and you wont have to deal with this dumb ?

So simple yet so insightful...
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Get some gas money out of her...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

we've been friends for 15 years

I can't see anyone waiting that long

he's like my second brother... kid calls him Uncle... comes to alll the family functions etc.....
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Would've picked her up and brought her back to a telly in another state and told her either she ? or get left at the state line.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    raevanaa wrote: »
    ion care, friend or not, i'm not finna encourage nobody's hoe ?
    i got a lil sister and if she called me on that dumb ? , she would get swiftly ignored and/or talked bad to
    i'm not finna enable a dumb ?
    if she grown enough to ? she grown enough to open her mouth and ask that ? for some bus fare.
    you encourage that ? && then you got another worthless ass friend that's outchea ? ? for the free && can't even get a ride home.
    i woulda talked bad to her ass and hung up. and if she couldn't take the criticism, then ? her.

c/s
    I don't contribute to delinquency.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Whatever, like I said before, the only reason this thread even exists is because of the farce that is most people's platonic friendship.

If the two parties involved were both male or both female, the thread wouldn't even be worth responding to. If TC's friend was a dude and got caught up with some crazy chick, he would have picked the dude up and they would have had a good laugh about it. If the TC was a chick, she might have been upset with her friend but she still would have been worried more about the girl's safety than the fact that she was ? another dude.

If the girl was really TC's best friend and that's all, the fact that she was ? another dude should even matter. Clearly it does, so there is something more than simple friendship at play there.