haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Powder Room
My grey's anatomy people know what's up

this Glee-esque ? is gawd awful doe

Comments

• Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I remember working with a girl who got pregnant and was actively trying to ? her child she was on like her 6th month, and got scared she was drinking transmition fluid and ? trying to miscarry....? was the most disgusting thing i witnessed in my life.........

last i heard she had the baby and it was healthy.....well healthy enough. i doubt she ever tells the lil ? she tried to ? him before he was born.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    hatter wrote: »
    i remember working with a girl who got pregnant and was actively trying to ? her child she was on like her 6th month, and got scared she was drinking transmition fluid and ? trying to miscarry....? was the most disgusting thing i witnessed in my life.........

Last i heard she had the baby and it was healthy.....well healthy enough. I doubt she ever tells the lil ? she tried to ? him before he was born.

wtf???????
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    haute wrote: »
    wtf???????

lol seeing ? like that, women wonder why ? have a bad impression of women im mentally strong enough to realize the ? was just evil, but it takes a certain breed of evil to do some sick ? like that.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I know this 1 white chick I went to HS w/ who was preggo. ? said she caused a miscarriage by purposely going to the the tanning bed too much. IDK if thats possible, but those were her words.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    I hope not

that baby was tiny .... my nurse friend said if it was real.. the baby would have died :(
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I haven't seen greys anatomy since the black chic was in labor.

Glee ain't been the same for a while so I'm kinda liking this.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I stopped watching grey when they kicked ol black dude off the show
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    I have a crush on that fine ass resident with the blue eyes

19535354.jpg
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Hatter wrote: »
    I remember working with a girl who got pregnant and was actively trying to ? her child she was on like her 6th month, and got scared she was drinking transmition fluid and ? trying to miscarry....? was the most disgusting thing i witnessed in my life.........

last i heard she had the baby and it was healthy.....well healthy enough. i doubt she ever tells the lil ? she tried to ? him before he was born.

use it vice versa the female version

you wanted me dead bittchh! im alive muthafuckerrr!