Molding a chick or finding one with ur values already

Options
2»

Comments

• D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Grow togather, something that's a finish project don't have room to grow. But a person with similar values is a good start, but much more is needed in a relationship

Basically what i feel. A chick with untapped potential is the ideal girl to me.
    An established chick is usually stuck in her ways.

so basically id rather buy a house thats been lived in once and change a few things. Than completely building a new one, or rennovating a shack
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    raevanaa wrote: »
    plus the minute you ? her off
    shes just gonna revert to what she knows
    case en pointe: amber rose
    so you just wasted all your time housebreaking this ? and cuz you yell at her, she ? all over your carpet.
    uh, no

This. You mold ? that are 21 and younger. After that its a waste of time trying to mold a lost broad.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If you're "molding", a chick, then she needs to be getting a ? 's money.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It would be difficult to find one. Someone would have to be not very bright, crazy, or just don't give a ? to openly express values that I share to the public.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why would you want to "mold" your mate? You might as well close your eyes and say eny, meeny, miny, mo
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Finding one with my values

It would be hard as hell to mold a girl into wat I want
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Is there a kit you can buy to do that?
    And can it be found at Walmart?

I find the premise insulting given that it alludes to said woman lacking in qualities which make her desirable to an individual who is at least in the initial phases of pursuit.
    The mere fact that one has initiated a relationship with this woman would seem to indicate that the pursuer has found in her something which validates him.
    Professing to want to mold that individual simply reveals great conflict and insecurity.

PS: Women aren't molded.
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    aijalon wrote: »
    Is there a kit you can buy to do that?
    And can it be found at Walmart?

I find the premise insulting given that it alludes to said woman lacking in qualities which make her desirable to an individual who is at least in the initial phases of pursuit.
    The mere fact that one has initiated a relationship with this woman would seem to indicate that the pursuer has found in her something which validates him.
    Professing to want to mold that individual simply reveals great conflict and insecurity.

PS: Women aren't molded.
    And what if the pursuer is looking to be molded? A person could want someone to help bring them up or to help them overcome their weaknesses. You argument isn't 100% true because there are also plenty of relationships where people see potential in their partners and want to bring that out of them. That doesn't make them insecure nor mean they're looking for validation .. P.S. - Validation is a feature of all relationships.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's damn near an impossible task to try and mold somebody once a person is past a certain age and don't have it altogether its a waste of time & effort.