Females are f#cked!

Options
2»

Comments

• Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wooooooooow i can only imagine that goin doing aye yo real talk swety i wouldnt ? wit her like that untill you 2 like really really sit down and talk let her explain to you what went down and what yall can do so this ? wont happen again....thas only if u really really like her.....but if not naw dont ? wit it
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You act like a hoe and then get mad when you get caught up in hoe ? .

Put some worth on you ? smh
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Toronto cops wouldn't let you go that fast son....another episode of the tales

DucktalesVol1.jpg
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

why you aint got no shirt on? ? aint tryin to see your malformed ? ................................lol j/k.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A ? victim can go either way.
    One can totally disconnect themselves from the opposite sex (in this case, or even anyone in general) and completely cut themselves off from any contact with that gender whatsoever but on the opposite hand they can also cause even more damage and take it out on themselves in a more negative way ie. giving it to just about anyone, careless promiscuity.

So for the T/S to say "Females are ? !", yeah I get his frustration being that he was caught up in that whole mess, but the comment itself was "f@#$@#."

Maybe it's better to at least know the person before you decide to get physical *shrugs*

? dont seem to get this though...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    how do you forget something like that! and having 2 ? cops treating you like a rapest

You don't forget IT, you forget HER and leave her behind. Ruuuuuuuun!!!!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i like hoes to suck my ?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

lol...

? post
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    LOL

? need to learn to weed these types of ? out though. If a ? has ever been ? . NO GO. LEAVE. RUN. Those hoes are psychotic and look at the responses in his situation and even in this thread.

Nobody is going to feel any sympathy for HIM. It's going to be roommates calling the police on him out the blue without even knowing what happened. And ? being on some "awwwww you dont understand what its like to be a ? victim" as if that's a good reason to put a man's life in jeopardy. Like it's his responsibility to give a ? .

Males have to be careful because ? have no sense of morality for the most part and are more than willing to act without considering other people and how it will affect them. They'll just go batshit crazy based on some ? that happened that had nothing to do with you. And nobody's going to say POOR GUY. They're going to say POOR GIRL and look at you like you're an ? if you get mad at her.

SO WATCH OUT.

co-sign to the fullest. When the cops come only one side of the story is gone matter to them.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How in the ? did the police get there so ? fast? You said it took 3 mins to get your clothes on? What are you a Masot? This story is suspect ass ? .
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ forgiving broken chicks.
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    LOL

? need to learn to weed these types of ? out though. If a ? has ever been ? . NO GO. LEAVE. RUN. Those hoes are psychotic and look at the responses in his situation and even in this thread.

Nobody is going to feel any sympathy for HIM. It's going to be roommates calling the police on him out the blue without even knowing what happened. And ? being on some "awwwww you dont understand what its like to be a ? victim" as if that's a good reason to put a man's life in jeopardy. Like it's his responsibility to give a ? .

Males have to be careful because ? have no sense of morality for the most part and are more than willing to act without considering other people and how it will affect them. They'll just go batshit crazy based on some ? that happened that had nothing to do with you. And nobody's going to say POOR GUY. They're going to say POOR GIRL and look at you like you're an ? if you get mad at her.

SO WATCH OUT.

i agree but its like almost every ? been ? or molested. especially the fine 1's. i get all close and in they head and they tell me they been ? or molested by they uncle. in my mind im like......this means she is extra crazy and i need 2 leave her alone.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the bith crazy and you should leave her alone asap............

you better than me, cause when the yelling and crying started i would have just ran out that muthafuka
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    the bith crazy and you should leave her alone asap............

you better than me, cause when the yelling and crying started i would have just ran out that muthafuka
    Lol don't get caught running. People will mistake that as an admission of guilt. You want those cops to do you like Cornbread?
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? just isnt adding up. also what did her room mates being ugly have to do with anything?

I know right

I thought he was gonna say that the chick tried to bring the ugly girls in
  • sonnybrewsto
    sonnybrewsto Members Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn homie you were put in a ? up situation. But you are right women have the upper hand in that situation you just gotta make siure you aint ? with a crazy ? . She aint wrapped to tight at all, drop her from the team immediatley!
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i seriously lol'd at this damn bruh that sucks.