Katie Holmes Explains Suri's Shocking, ? Gummy Candies

Options
124»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well they better home she doesn't see a real one anytime soon. I mean, she's already been conditioned to believe it goes in her mouth.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So what they want, they must get? I can't say I care what my child always wants, if it were up to him, he'd probably bathe in chocolate. This is not a good argument, it has nothing to do with Suri, she is not the parent. In this case the celebrity parent whose every move is watched by the media and public.

No I didn't say that...I don't even know how you got that...clearly the child didn't get it because she said they took it from them. I said they operate off what they want at the moment meaning they're driven only by their selfish desires...that in no way said that they're always given what they want.
  • blackrain
    edited April 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    are u sure it was a store geared towards children???ok if you say so this must be a ? store

a store geared towards children with gummy ?

lol i heard it all now

http://nymag.com/listings/restaurant/serendipity-3/

Recommended Dishes
    Cheddar burger with fries, $14; frozen hot chocolate, $8.95

reading and google does wonders....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    No I didn't say that...I don't even know how you got that...clearly the child didn't get it because she said they took it from them. I said they operate off what they want at the moment meaning they're driven only by their selfish desires...that in no way said that they're always given what they want.

Which is why I asked. I got you though.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If its a kids store, I wanna know why they are selling those there.:confused:
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

I remember this store called "spencers" at the mall where they sold fake dredlock wigs, t-shirts, pranks in a box and... stuff like this.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

exactly i wanna know that too
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Got damn this world is ? nuts
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I cant imagine what some of ya'll gonna tell your kids if they bust in on you having sex........

We was just playing lol
  • JadaRoss
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I cant imagine what some of ya'll gonna tell your kids if they bust in on you having sex........

ill just say me and mommy was playing leap frog
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    CHildren dont develope sexual desires as far as wanting to go through with it til around 11. And those who do were likely already molested. But natural sexual development starts around 11 years old. She's freaking FIVE.

Like I said, this is only a big deal if you want to make it one. U think that little girl slowly sucked the candy and moaned as she swallowed? NO, she saw some candy and wanted some so she grabbed the box.

Its only a big deal cuz ppl are making it one.
    I was thinking sexually at 3, I can remember exact moments. I guess ya'll catch on late.
  • JadaRoss
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kids learn from whomever they were raised by
  • blackrain
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I remember this store called "spencers" at the mall where they sold fake dredlock wigs, t-shirts, pranks in a box and... stuff like this.

you can go in Spencers and go get something as innocent as a slinky or a deck of cards and less than 40 ft away will be a ? in the next aisle