Women's Biggest Detriment Is...

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Powder Room
her expectation that irresponsible men, will change into paragons of responsibility. Ladies, this unrealistic and delusional expectation of men is why ? like myself go so hard on you. Personally I love strippers and ? movie girls. If have a fetish for sexually extroverted women. I would love to have some "Charlie Sheen", ? jumping off with Carmen Hayes, Aryana Starr, Luxury Amore, and Baby Cakes; however, I WOULD NOT EXPECT, NOR WOULD I WANT ANY OF THESE CHICKS TO BE MY WIFE OR THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN! I understand that the type of women that shake their ass for money or suck and ? on tape are severely flawed as people. These types of women more than likely have had some ? go down in their childhood, where using sex as a resource source became acceptable. Are their exceptions, yeah of course, but I don't have the patience, nor the time to find the chick that's the exception to the rule. The more a stripper or a ? movie girl can give me is some really cool sexual experiences that I can share with friends or on the IC.

Women fail because they don't see the correlation with cause. ? that sell dope, ? without rubbers, are inattentive, uncaring, abusive, etc, are showing what kind of men they are. Yeah, a ? change, but how long will the "change last", will this new behavior remain consistent? You know in your heart, that the answer to this question is no. One of Rex's maxim's is, "You can only expect a muthafucka to be, what he's shown you he's been". ? don't wake up one morning and decide not to be fathers, when dude didn't use a rubber to protect against unwanted pregnancies and diease, that should have been an indicator of his future behavior and level of responsibility.

Ladies, ? rarely happens in a vaccum. It seems this way because you've tolerated muthafuckas bad behavior. ? is at a crises point because you've had the "ephiphany", that damn this muthafucka really is ? up. The problem is when you've had this moment of clarity, you've added 40-50 lbs and 3 kids. Women are entitled to have fullfilling and happy relationships; however, your not going to get a fullfilling and happy relationship from a muthafucka who's never demonstrated nor cared to be in a fullfilling and happy relationship with you.

Comments

• Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    lol @ ? movie girls.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i co-sign and love the truth that's been captured in t/s post...everything he just stated is 100 and being that myself been there and done that...i tell you its stressful hard and a real big struggle to let go...especially if it is the father of your child.....but hey somebody has to let go for the sake of the child....raising kids with constant opressed thoughts and stressful actions only results in the same ? happening again along your familys line.....
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    women are dumb creatures

they think a ? beating her ass and cheating on her alot she can change this ? ??

he showing he dont give a damn about you at all
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Focus less on other people's problems and start thinking about your own. That's all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^slept on post
  • Maximus Rex
    edited April 2011
    Focus less on other people's problems and start thinking about your own. That's all.

Proverbs 9: 8-9: Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

Oh and if you are living your life according to the book you quote

You know you are supposed to show by example not by running your mouth

So preaching to chicks on message board when you should be out letting your light shine, isn't very Christ like

But self righteous people know that :-)
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    If u was really on yoru Christ ? you'd start beatin these hoes. Word to Leviticus & Deuteronomy.

My ? hand has been known to shout all over a ? .

PRAISE EM!
  • Maximus Rex
    edited April 2011
    haute wrote: »

Oh and if you are living your life according to the book you quote

You know you are supposed to show by example not by running your mouth

So preaching to chicks on message board when you should be out letting your light shine, isn't very Christ like

But self righteous people know that :-)

This is why ? stay on some perpetual epic losing ? . A muthafucka sincerely tries to put their insipient ? up on game, a ? is treat with scorn and ad hominem attacks.

Since we're on the subject of what's Christ like, let's talk about the Pharisees. If you take a look at the Gospels, Jesus, stayed in their ass. He was constantly telling the Phariesses they were hyprocrites and they were ? up. The Bible is essentially an amalgam of different tales of insightful people trying to put the masses up on game. Am I perfect? No, (but my journey towards immaculacy puts me leagues ahead of the next muthfucka who strieves of and achieves medicority). The problem is chicks are unwilling to take a hard look at themselves and make the neccessary adjustments to improve their quality of life. They prefer to dwell in the same ass backwards realm of reality they have created for themselves. The irony is when they emerge from this fog, they have the unmigated gall to wonder why dudes of have made wise and sound life decisions, eschew women that are 40-50lbs overweight with two-three kids from different fathers.
  • haute
    edited April 2011
    So what your saying is your desire to run your mouth supersedes your desire to be Christ like

Gotcha

You really didn't need yet another self rightesous, indulgent paragraph to express that

But ok
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    The problem is chicks are unwilling to take a hard look at themselves and make the neccessary adjustments to improve their quality of life. They prefer to dwell in the same ass backwards realm of reality they have (been allowed to) create for themselves. The irony is when they emerge from this fog, they have the unmigated gall to wonder why dudes of have made wise and sound life decisions, eschew (them)

This is their main problem, not whatever ? you wrote in the opening post that I didn't read past the opening line. If they weren't so afraid of self evaluation everything else would fall in line a lot more smoothly.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Wow! From cussing to Bible scriptures back to cussing, reminds me of my aunt Floretta when she was really ? . Some of their biggest detriments are:

1. They take too much relationship advice from people more ? up than they are.
    2. What they want; ("real ? ", big ? , good job, major cash, "Christian", gentleman, good heart, don't take ? of anyone, the list is endless) doesn't exist in one man.
    3. Half the time they really don't know what they want, and it could change 5 minutes later.
    4. Most women have the mentality of a pre-teen. (Which covers 1-3). They get older, but they don't necessarily get any wiser.

*Waits for the heat*.
  • haute
    edited April 2011
    ptnutz wrote: »
    Wow! From cussing to Bible scriptures back to cussing, reminds me of my aunt Floretta when she was really ? . Some of their biggest detriments are:

1. They take too much relationship advice from people more ? up than they

Let this speak for itself