If Kobe Gets his Sixth Ring?

15678911»

Comments

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    he'll easily be the 2nd best player of all time and that's where he'll remain forever. Not bad
  • woah316
    edited April 2011
    Jr523 wrote: »
    As a laker, I still think he would be number three behind Magic and Kareem.

As a NBA legend, he will be top 15 all time.

The Jordan Comparison, He will have to win about 2 more championships and about 3 more MVPs. I dont that will happen.

smh at top 15 all time... suck a ? hater..

Let me guess.. Who will be better? Bird... Magic?... Someone who he has more rings than and double birds rings?

Haters are sad... Kobe is on the Mt Rushmore and has earned the ? , just give it up.... He's already Top 5 right now and will easily be number 2 after 6 rings... IMO he has to get to 7 to perhaps equal jordan and to 8 to surpass him
  • woah316
    edited April 2011
    still ain't no hiding from these hits, and even Jordan knows it;

~Kobe has had to play through fan-hatred, league-hatred, and referee-hatred, that Jordan never ever had weighing on his mind/effecting his mental approach to playing nba basketball...real niggz understand this truth!
    ~Kobe has a higher basketball-IQ, than Jordan had
    ~Kobe is a better defender, than Jordan
    ~Kobe has better passing/court-vision, than Jordan
    ~Kobe has a better school-yard/Entertainment game, than Jordan
    ~Kobe is a more proficient, team leader, than Jordan was
    ~Kobe is a more fair-minded teammate, than Jordan, who provenly used intimidation to impact his teammates
    ~Kobe has a better, more naturally-accurate jumper, than Jordan (Kobe's jumper was money, by year 5, Jordan's was not money until year 8-9)
    ~it wasn't until the 'triangle offense' was instated, which excels off of teamwork, that Jordan's legacy was able to add championships to it
    ~Kobe's been leading teams to the NBA Finals his whole career, from year 4 thru year 15, whereas Jordan made it there only during the middle years of his career

? like this is why people are going to continue to hate on kobe and not give him his full respect for his skills and accomplishments... You lunchin a little too ? much and this ? ass diatribe you've drawn up....

Saying Kobe has been to 7 finals and won 5 is enough to say he's right behind Jordan already... No need for all the horse ? reaching or opinions..

Kobe get to 7, I'll say he equals or almost equals Mike's Legacy within basketball... Gets to 8 he surpasses it...

(I say within basketball because nothing can undue jordan's pop culture legend, that just is what it is).
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    And you are exactly one of those types, too, in here lunchin a little too gatdam much w/ your ? -in-the-Yard rationale, that it is somehow...

okay for you to sit here and pontificate nothing being able to undue jordan's pop culture legend, bcuz, that just is what it is, yet just like Kobe-haters here....

you conveniently discount that very same Pop Culture's impact, on how Kobe is treated, both on and off the court.

You process an opinion, from the Skip Bayless mindset, whereas I process mines from the Tom Donaghy standpoint;

I include factors that unequivocally effect the game *where you hated to have to think about* them so you irresponsibly and irrationally exclude them from your argument.

Everything I just listed above, are amongst those elements, as they likely eat yours' bilfigers' matts' etc...consciences alive, when you stoop to deluding to Kobe being below Jordan.

He doesn't need 8 nor 7 nor 6, because at this point, he's already accomplished far far too much with the deck stacked against him in ways Jordan never had to experience in his La-La-Land-League aka nba-Kingdom at his feet.

I can't front, other than u turning most things into a race issue, I can respect the fact that u don't regurgitate the same ? ESPN and analysts say that most ppl on this board take as Gospel....most ppl on here either spread or accept propaganda and post ? that's considered acceptable to the generl public afraid to be quoted in the Dumbest Quotes thread these ? be makin....smh...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Lol @ the goal post moving year after year.. since SHAQ left
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2011
    One of the best Lakers, a Legend, and ? the Jordan comparison, let Kobe be Kobe

Co-Sign!...
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    yroholla wrote: »
    I can respect the fact that u don't regurgitate the same ? ESPN and analysts say that most ppl on this board take as Gospel....most ppl on here either spread or accept propaganda and post ? that's considered acceptable to the generl public afraid to be quoted in the Dumbest Quotes thread these ? be makin....smh...

Exactly. We ? grown and adults should be able to look past propaganda. At the very least you should be able to acknowledge blatant reality when its in your face. Thinking Jordan is goat is a respectable opinion but ? go way too far with the propaganda pushing and blatant reality ducking.