SMH- Obama done messed up BAD!!!!!

13»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    aijalon wrote: »
    Appreciate the concern brother.
    My choice of words are indeed harsh but merely stated in that manner to emphasize my contempt for a leader who is merely an extension of the long arm of imperialism and a hegemonic agenda.

I feel you completely bro. Obama is a dismal failure, so I don't blame you for wishing death upon him, lol.

If him and Bush died in a car accident tomorrow, I would probably laugh. I'd feel bad for Michelle and the kids though....sort of.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I lost for believing Obama's campaign promises? Yeah, shame on ME for believing a complete fraud and liar like Obama. You're right.

Obama is full of ? and loves Bush, I shouldv'e listened to my friends in college who told me Obama was gonna suck on Bush's ? and swallow up all his policies. My opinion always matters though, that will never change.

I've said ? OBAMA, and plenty of others here have said the same. I guess my opinion does matter.

I see my sig remains very very true. Obama fans are just like Bush fans. You guys are all the same, lol. Keep supporting neverending wars and tax cuts for the rich, did you vote for Bush twice too? ? Cheney is that you?

? I never support Obama. I didn't even vote. Why *drumroll* BECAUSE I SAW THIS ? COMING.

He campaigned on "hope" and "change you can believe in." Are you serious? You voted for hope. Lol. I don't like hoping. I don't like dreaming. I don't like having faith. I like facts, proof, evidence and history. All of which are a politicians nightmare.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    true i think he messed up but they will find a way to spin it in the future
    bet on it
    anyway Obama messed up by running for president in the first place, so he and we knew what we were getting into
    the ship was sinking when they anointed him captain
    we just want these countries to open up trade for our big companies and rely on outside help so the G6 will have leverage over them
    same ? different toilet.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Y'all need to just shut the ? up and get into politics if y'all got so many problems with the government
  • logic80
    logic80 Members Posts: 10
    edited April 2011
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    They gonna try and destroy his career over this Gaddafi ? . When and I mean when they "accidently" ? Gadaffi in Libya there will be world outrage towards the US for leading this so called defense of the Libyan people. All these white people here are gonna be calling to impeach Obama for violating the constitution and before u know it he will be out of office.

Anyone ever notice the US barely turned their heads towards the massacer of people in other African nations but all of a sudden we want to save people and be a global force for good. Neither Bush nor Clinton got gave a ? about any of that ? because it didnt involve the US.

Basically Obama fell for the okie-doke and his people convinced him this was a good idea. They gave him some rope and he will hang himself,just wait and see. And just for the record I ? with Obama and hoped he would be great, but it dont look so good for him right now.

What U think?

One Clinton did engage twice once in Bosnia which had a good ending and the other time in Somalia....In Somalia we got are ass handed to us and thats why we did not go into Rwanda. Another thing all you guys talking about how much you hate Obama should do something besides ranting ? idiots...