edited February 2010 in The Social Lounge
Dude seems like he knows what's up.

http://tarpley.net/

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So far so good I'm hearing different opinions that I'm sure I wouldnt get on the news.

BUt I dont know what to make of it though. Didnt know the CIA was involved with the Dali Lama though.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So far so good I'm hearing different opinions that I'm sure I wouldnt get on the news.

BUt I dont know what to make of it though. Didnt know the CIA was involved with the Dali Lama though.

The Dalai Lama has talked about meeting CIA officials before. When China was invading Tibet, the CIA offered him assitance. After seeing a demonstration of the CIA's abilities he promptly knew Tibet was ? and got his ass outta there.

"Tarpley provides a wrap-up of the Dalai Lama’s visit with an estimate of possible consequences, including the likely radicalization of the succession process inside the Communist Party of China, where successors to President Hu JIntao and Prime Minister Wen JIabao are due to be selected at the XVIII Congress in the fall of 2012. Two factions can be thought of as contending for leadership. These are the eltiists, typified by ex-President JIang Zemin’s Shanghai Mafia, representing the rapidly growing coastal areas of China, who favor more economic globalization. Then there are the populists of Youth League faction, among whom Hu and Wen are counted, and who are more concerned about social tensions and income disparities between the coast and the relatively disadvantaged inland and rural areas, where some 600,000 peasants still struggle to improve their livelihood. Given the US policy of antagonizing China across the board, the succession process might be radicalized, and the People’s Liberation Army call for a broad-spectrum strategic counterpunch against the US might become reality. The State Department thinks that China will have to grin and bear it when it comes to US policies, no matter what they are. But China is now strong enough to have an array of other options."

Well that's not good. All because Obama does a photo op with a old man? China stay pretending the Lama is a mortal threat to them.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    After doing some research, this Tarpley guy is a 9/11 truther who buys into the "THE CIA IS ? " myth and other assorted nutty things.

Dude thinks Obama wants Pakistan to breakup into Civil War. Anyone who seriously believes any American President wants that nightmare scenario to go down is off his ? rocker.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I watched a few of his videos on youtube. I dont know, dude seems to be tad off the meter. I covers some interesting topics though.