Smh @ ea

young law
young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in IllGaming
out of desperation to play a new football game i jus said phucc it and tried out NCAA football 09. its only 12 bucks so if i dont like it,whatever,no big deal.

to my surprise this 2009 college football game played smoother than the crowl jewel 2010 madden.
WTF

i saw

-player dive for catches
-players make all types of athletic catches that arent in madden
-OL actually blocking. animations of guys getting destroyed at the line and not jus falling to the ground
-RB's made smoother cuts and the controlls responded well.
-players ran the routes like they should be ran and actually made an attempt to get open when the route ended
-DB's didnt run the route as the WR ran,they adjusted realistically

i could go on,but jus overall,everything was better than madden

how can so much attention be paid to the flagship title of EA sports but the lessor game plays better

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    To me once ncaa 08 came out it's been better than madden since then
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Man ? EA Sports, them ? ain't sheeeeeeeeeit......they the only people I know who's games get WORSE every year.

2K Sports >>>>>>> EA Sports
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited February 2010
    So ILL wrote: »
    Man ? EA Sports, them ? ain't sheeeeeeeeeit......they the only people I know who's games get WORSE every year.

2K Sports >>>>>>> EA Sports

quoted for emphasis

how the hell is madden 10 just startin to get things that nfl 2k5 had smh
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited February 2010
    EA is ? it's fans, im sure if they wanted to they could make a better game, but they hold out on ? to add it for another year, continuing to milk millions of suckers out of 60$ every year
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    and this is why i'm never gonna ever buy another madden game again.. i've had ncaa football since it's been coming out on the ps2 and its been better then madden since the ps3 came out... madden does not but updates the roster evry yr and still charges people 60$ for the game... people only but the game cause of the name and cause its the only nfl game you can buy since ea owns all nfl copyrights to the players union
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I aint bought a Madden since 06 I aint buying one anytime soon either
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    young law wrote: »
    out of desperation to play a new football game i jus said phucc it and tried out NCAA football 09. its only 12 bucks so if i dont like it,whatever,no big deal.

to my surprise this 2009 college football game played smoother than the crowl jewel 2010 madden.
    WTF

i saw

-player dive for catches
    -players make all types of athletic catches that arent in madden
    -OL actually blocking. animations of guys getting destroyed at the line and not jus falling to the ground
    -RB's made smoother cuts and the controlls responded well.
    -players ran the routes like they should be ran and actually made an attempt to get open when the route ended
    -DB's didnt run the route as the WR ran,they adjusted realistically

i could go on,but jus overall,everything was better than madden

how can so much attention be paid to the flagship title of EA sports but the lessor game plays better

Dont forget the crowd noise and specified team celebrations, with mascots.... lol you kinda late but welcome to college son.

EA is a business and Madden is an empire/franchise, but trust me ni99as in college who are on the game been playing this sh*t for years... We simply refer to it as college
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    EA doesn't make games they just publish it so your beef is really with tiburon but EA recently under new management that stresses quality over quantity so let's see how the next madden turns out
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    ? we had and ? ea thread on the old ic
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    2k5 has pretty much everything madden 10 got..im still playin 2k5, i havent touched madden in months. got the updated rosters for that ? ...2k5>>>>>madden
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    fedup.jpg'. .

kanye_shrug.png