WTF Another Madea Movie You Black Americans Sure Are Gullible.

Options
2»

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    DarkGable wrote: »
    At this point gettin mad at a new Tyler Perry movie is about as futile as gettin mad about reality shows. Neither are goin anywhere anytime soon.

Co sign this! He has his own studio. Cant hate that. Not to many people have thier own studio and pushing out there own movies. Now if he can parlay this to his own distribution.
    TANGLUNG wrote: »
    Perry's problem is that he is too predictable and simplistic in his approach. He's too scared to change lanes.

For colored girls is not change!
    I dont watch Tyler Perry movies, plays or TV shows but I have respect is hustle. Funny thing is most people that I know that watch his shows arent black. Go figure!
  • kratos79
    kratos79 Members Posts: 8
    edited April 2011
    Options
    As long as ? will pay...Tyler Perry will keep putting the movies...He puts them for broads and ? will follow
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    as surprising as it may sound, more white people like his ? than one may imagine. And, no, not exclusively those type of white people
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    ? , I'm excited for it. One of the few in black cinema doing his own damn thing. ? want some movies that showing them like the huxtables, nah most ? ain't like that. Sorry.

no it's just that he's a terrible writer, actor, and director...
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cosign MR JR, Tyler Perry sucks