Ayo Black People, Why is Having Rope for Your Hair Acceptable?

Options
13»

Comments

• -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This thread is unacceptable.
  • coco_butterfly08
    coco_butterfly08 Members Posts: 170
    edited April 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i dont get how it is shock posting if i actually believe what im saying. black women hair in general is gross, and there is this ? with similar hair to the 1st post that sits in front of me in one class. UGH!!!!!

same thing with white people....they hair looks so damn disgusting........your point is
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I've never understood what's wrong with Black women's hair. I like dreadlocks, braids, afros etc.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Naya wrote: »
    black hair is different than white hair. there are different processes that go into maintaining and taking care of black hair, including braiding it. the sooner we accept that reality the faster we can be past this ? .
    I can't help what grows out of my head. Don't like it? Take it up with ? *shrugs*.

girl in your avy isnt white and her hair looks just fine. why cant more black women have that kinda hair? but weave is gross so if thats weave, then nevermind.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    there is nothing wrong with it...
    racism is irrational...

i know youre like h-rap light, but dont act so ignorant. black people know their hair is inferior to whites. why you think they get weave so often? not to have black people hair. this has nothing to do with racism, and a lot to do with fact.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lolz @ inferior hair.....wtf is that??
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    iStock_000002771856Small_black%20girl%20with%20braids.jpg

it just looks....nasty, weird, unattractive.

its twists. braid extensions is a african cultural hairstyle. just execpt it for what it is like jews and their little hats, muslims and their burkas, asians and their way of raising children, latinos speaking spanish, and whites drinking coffee. it is what it is, and i think its cute
  • KinkyCurls
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i dont get how it is shock posting if i actually believe what im saying. black women hair in general is gross, and there is this ? with similar hair to the 1st post that sits in front of me in one class. UGH!!!!!

its not that serious just respect other peoples cultures, and ethnicites, and way of life. its not gross, ? doesnt ever create anything gross or wrong. braiding has been going on way before whites even existed.
  • KinkyCurls
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mine. washed every week. i take great care of my hair. no weave.

you dont have to say anything, their is nothing wrong with the girls hair only something wrong with uncultured people like the OP.

the same thing can be said about straight stringy hair that touches everything in sight, gets oily quick, picks up dust like swiffers, gets lice, and grows towards the ground and not towards heaven like afro textured hair. that type of hair can be gross too.

dont pay the OP any mind.
  • KinkyCurls
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Naya wrote: »
    black hair is different than white hair. there are different processes that go into maintaining and taking care of black hair, including braiding it. the sooner we accept that reality the faster we can be past this ? .
    I can't help what grows out of my head. Don't like it? Take it up with ? *shrugs*.

exactly people with striaght hair cant help the fact that they have to wash their hair every second to reduce the chance of getting oily smelly hair, ? dusty hair, lice and maggot ridden infected hair.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    you dont have to say anything, their is nothing wrong with the girls hair only something wrong with uncultured people like the OP.

the same thing can be said about straight stringy hair that touches everything in sight, gets oily quick, picks up dust like swiffers, gets lice, and grows towards the ground and not towards heaven like afro textured hair. that type of hair can be gross too.

dont pay the OP any mind.

i like your hair
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i like your hair

You're black? Careful she thinks you are a ? .
  • KinkyCurls
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i know youre like h-rap light, but dont act so ignorant. black people know their hair is inferior to whites. why you think they get weave so often? not to have black people hair. this has nothing to do with racism, and a lot to do with fact.

nope they weave it to make white people more comfortable, sadly whites are still in power and the closer you look to them or try to look like them the higher they will move you up in society. alot of whites think wearing afros and locks means that that black person is a radical or a black panther. if its nappy their not happy.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    You're black? Careful she thinks you are a ? .

lolz...........
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i think it's funny how it's mainly black people insulting black hair... i personally like it
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    iStock_000002771856Small_black%20girl%20with%20braids.jpg

it just looks....nasty, weird, unattractive.

ebrc.................:(

:)
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn, I came in here ready to ? on the thread... but I too think kinky curls are the most unattactive hairstyle a woman can have. It just looks "? ".
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I ? hate individuals.

And short cuts.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Black people have straight hair too and there are indegenous tribes in africa with that type of hair... but with that said woodly hair>>>>>straight hair word to jesus
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i like kinkycurl's hair