Who really drinks 8 glasses of water every dmn day?

Options
13»

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So everyone drinks water all day huh, then why are ? on some fat or bad skin then!

Water ain't gon automatically cure all that ? . It's other factors that play a role too.

And you just have a select few replying to the thread.. that's not a good indication of a whole population. You think people are coming to the thread lying about drinking water? Lol.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So everyone drinks water all day huh, then why are ? on some fat or bad skin then!

Uh, water assists with good health and hydrates, it doesn't make up for genetics, unhealthy diet and/or laziness/lack of motivation to work out.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I easily drink that

I like ice cold water with lime in it
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

thats why i would love to be able to drink more. clear my skin, lose some weight.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    I dont ? with soda anymore. I havent drank any soda since the end of last year after I FINALLY realized that ? was no good for me. The only liquids I drink now are water, milk, protein shakes, cranberry juice (pure), or some green tea.

I don't ? with soda either. Water or green tea ftw...
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If u workout its really important to drink alotta water
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thats why i would love to be able to drink more. clear my skin, lose some weight.

I got something better than water for you Dee, trust me! Something for that 4'11'' ass!
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i can easly drink a gallon during these hot vegas summers. In the winter i probly drink 4 or 5 bottles depending on if im hitting the gym up or not.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I definitely drink 8 glasses of water, water is also in juices and teas. You don't gotta drink just pure water cuz most liquids have water in it. I drink about 3 bottles of water a day which is about 4 glasses of water I think and the other 4 glasses come from juices and teas I drink.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    besides an ocasianl coffee or red bull wate is pretty much all i drink.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got something better than water for you Dee, trust me! Something for that 4'11'' ass!

LMAOOOOO lawd!
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my mom does, she buy those huge packs of bottled water. i wish i could but i only enjoy water on a hot ass day or after some type of physical activity lke running or something like that.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i drink plenty of water...i also drink milk, juice, and sweet tea...cut back on the soda, but haven't given it up completely...gotta have that pepsi at least once a month :(
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i prefer juice over water but I don't drink anything 8 times a day in general...i don't even drink 8 combined times a day
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    does or can vitamin water count towards your 8 glasses?

i thought i was doin good wit my liter of water everyday.....turns out im only doing 4 cups....lmao
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I drink about a gallon and a half during the day. I have one of those thermal 64 oz mugs at my desk that I fill up with ice water. I'll drink two of those during the day at work, and I'll probably go through another 64 oz at the gym while working out.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I drink about a glass of water a day, and thats usually out the water fountain at work...shrugs
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I haven't had a soda in almost 2 years. Only water and sometimes tea.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »
    I drink about a glass of water a day, and thats usually out the water fountain at work...shrugs

u will feel the repercussions in the future...shrugs
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    u will feel the repercussions in the future...shrugs

I've heard that numerous times, still doesn't make me want to change my habits..
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    I dont ? with soda anymore. I havent drank any soda since the end of last year after I FINALLY realized that ? was no good for me. The only liquids I drink now are water, milk, protein shakes, cranberry juice (pure), or some green tea.

You should try ? tea. ? 's greatness!