Sade on Wanda Sykes' show (Funny skit)

Options
supern0va_
supern0va_ Members Posts: 214
edited February 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
[video=dailymotion;xcb8pt]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcb8pt_sade-on-twss_webcam[/video]

Wanda Sykes actually got Sade on her show and their meeting is hilarious lmao

Comments

• quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol. That was cute and Sade is just breathtaking. I find myself going into awe when I look at her...really weird.:confused:
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    First of all, i would ? the ? out that 51 year old chick and either Sade is a giant or Wanda Sykes is tall as hell
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I hate when people say Shardae. Where the ? do they get that R from?

She actually didn't sing. Did she really not go inside? lol. I've never seen this show so I'm not familiar with how they do.
  • Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    because epic records informed the world that it was pronounced that way. peep the side of the diamond life album...it'll say "sade (pronounced shar-day)"

Yeah some people pronounce it with a hard "AR", her own pronunciation of the "shar" is much more subtle though. When you listen to the song "Maureen" you can hear it.

Nice to see Sade let her hair down and cracks some jokes. A side we don't get to see often. I genuinely love that woman to death. I agree with the sentiment of others, she's a timeless beauty. Thanks for postin this though cause I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise cause I don't really care for Wanda's show.