Who's copping Shift 2?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in IllGaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    maybe im looking more forward to Dirt3. tho i do think the night driving in shift 3 might be cool
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    LOL I was thinking about it but just copped motorstorm apocalypse instead(which is great fun), I wanted a multiplayer arcady type racer(most of my comrades suck at GT5), shift II is more of a simulation and I read its up there with GT5 handling etc wise so I didnt cop it.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Alkindus wrote: »
    LOL I was thinking about it but just copped motorstorm apocalypse instead(which is great fun), I wanted a multiplayer arcady type racer(most of my comrades suck at GT5), shift II is more of a simulation and I read its up there with GT5 handling etc wise so I didnt cop it.

You got a bootleg copy or something? I know the torrent for it dropped a while back.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i ? with all racing games
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    You got a bootleg copy or something? I know the torrent for it dropped a while back.

Nah I live in Holland man, guess we got the game early. Game is sick btw, natural disasters/war waging ? literally change the tracks each lap, I'm hooked.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Alkindus wrote: »
    Nah I live in Holland man, guess we got the game early. Game is sick btw, natural disasters/war waging ? literally change the tracks each lap, I'm hooked.

Yea, I have the demo and played one stage using the car and the bike. It reminded me of Split/Second the way the track changes.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
  • REAL_POETICAL
    REAL_POETICAL Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    i'm renting this from gamefly...so as soon as i get it i'll give my verdict on the game...the one thing I admire about shift 2 is the city tracks...i love driving in the city compared to regular race track that seem dull and redundant
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
  • REAL_POETICAL
    edited April 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I'm not happy about their rendition of the Nur-Ring...

They kinda messed it up.

? , i'm bout to jump on this now...

i know right...the burg on shift 2 looks soulless and feels like a cheap ? with all these damn shift 2 banners all over the place...

gt5 nur burg>>>>>
  • REAL_POETICAL
    edited April 2011
    imo this game succeeds shift 1 on so many levels...mainly on the handling and career mode...there's some issues there and there but so far so good...online is the most frustrating part of this damn game...dudes be on some twisted metal ? on there and it ? me off